Buy Now – Save Up to 90% Off!
Docker and Kubernetes: The Complete Guide, this complete, accelerated Udemy course equips every student to Docker and Kubernetes technologies. Students will learn how to build, test, and deploy their apps effortlessly and quickly. This all-in-one course will covers everything you want to know about Docker, CI +CD workflows, AWS deployment, and Kubernetes in production. You will have a depth learning of both Docker and Kubernetes from scratch, which are the newest and most popular techniques in the world of Dev OPs.
Tips: Learn this Docker and Kubernetes course now, save up to 90% off using a valid coupon. You can click on the above button ‘Buy Now – Save Up to 90% Off!‘ to verify the best Udemy coupon immediately. Don’t miss out on the best promotion to learn this course at the very affordable price.
About The Docker and Kubernetes Course
This Docker and Kubernetes: The Complete Guide course will teach you how to be an expert in mastering the newest technologies of Docker and Kubernetes, take advantage of them to automatically deploy your apps, continuously deploy your new code, deploy your web applications, build a complex app and more. Students also learn how to master Docker from absolute fundamentals. Besides that, this Docker and Kubernetes: The Complete Guide course will teach you more about the CI + CD pipelines. You will learn how to take advantage of a full CI + CD workflow to deploy your code with ease. You will also learn how to master the skills for deploying single-container and multi-container on Amazon web services (AWS). Finally, you will be expert in building Kubernetes Cluster.
After the completion of this Docker and Kubernetes: The Complete Guide course, you will be expert in working with the two hot technologies in Dev Ops. To get the most out of this course, every student should have the strong willingness to learn at their own schedules and finally ace the course. Learners also should know the basics of terminal and command line usage. The course uses video lectures, includes 21.5 hours of on-demand video, 36 articles, 3 downloadable resources, and 293 lectures in total. So, if you are looking for a complete yet hands-on tutorial for learning both Docker and Kubernetes, then here is a right place to get started. Next, let’s see what you will learn from this course.
What you will learn:
- Learn everything about Docker from the start to end.
- Learn to be capable of building any custom images that can be well tailored to your own applications
- Learn to be proficient in utilizing the technology of Docker CLI to inspect and debug your running containers
- Learn to thoroughly understand how Docker works and how to use it
- How to master the CI + CD pipeline from the beginning to expert.
- Be more effortless while deploying your codes in automatic
- Complete understand the Kubernetes theory
- Know how to deploy Kubernetes Cluster to Google cloud
- … much more
Targets and requirements:
No prior experience with Docker or Kubernetes required. This Docker and Kubernetes: The Complete Guide course is perfect for those software engineers who are looking to know how to deploy their apps in a fast and easy way.
The Docker and Kubernetes: The Complete Guide course comes designed with the 294 lectures in total, each lecture is carefully designed for people better understand all things about the Docker and Kubernetes development tools. Now, let’s a simple overview on what each lecture will teach you.
- 13 lectures help you get started with Docker, you will learn what Docker is and how it works. You will learn how to install Docker on Windows, MacOS, and Linux. You will also learn how Docker runs on a computer.
- 14 lectures are all things about how to manipulate containers using Docker client. In this part, you will learn how Docker runs, how to override default commands, how to work with the stopped containers, how to work with multi-command containers, how to execute commands, how to start a shell, and more
- 9 lectures will teach you how to build custom images via Docker server. You will learn what a base image is and how to create, build, and tag Docker images.
- 11 lectures will explain how to make real projects through Docker. In this module, you will know how to set up a server, how to complete server code, how to deal with the base image issues. You will also learn how to copy build files, how to map container port, how to specify a working directory and more.
- 12 lectures will teach how to compose Docker using multiple local containers. You will get an overview of app and app server code. You will learn to assemble a Dockerfile, you will learn everything about Docker compose, Docker compose commands and Docker compose containers.
- 26 lectures focuses on the knowledge of the production-grade workflow. You will dive into the development workflow. In this part, you will learn flow specifics, Docker purpose, project generation, commands and Dev Dockerfile. You will learn how to create a Dev Dockerfile, how to duplicate dependencies, how to note for Windows users, how to bookmark volumes, how to execute tests, how to update tests, how to understand the shortcomings while testing, how to build Docker and implement multiple step builds.
- 18 lectures are all about the continuous integration and deployment on Amazon web services. In this part of the Docker and Kubernetes: The Complete Guide course, you will set up Github, Travis CI, and a Touch More Travis. You will learn more things about Elastic Beanstalk, automated deployments, and how to expose ports using Dockerfile.
- 14 lectures will teach how to build multiple container applications. You will know what the application architecture is, how to set up worker process, and how to set up Express API. Besides that, you will learn more about the Express API setup, Postgres connection, React app, data fetching, rendering and routing in the React app.
- 15 lectures are concentrated in dockerizing multiple servers. You will learn checkpoint catchup, Dockerizing a react app, Dockerizing generic node apps, Docker compose configuration, environment variables, and client services. You will learn how to route Nginx path, how to route using Nginx, how to customize a Nginx image, how to start a Docker compose, how to troubleshoot bugs and more
- 11 lectures help you master the continuous integration workflow. You will learn how to alter Nginx listen port, you will learn how to clean up tests, how to set up github, you will learn to set up Travis CI, how to setup travis configuration, how to push images, how to build successful image and more.
- 22 lectures will teach you more about the multi-container deployment to Amazon web services. In this part of the Docker and Kubernetes: The Complete Guide course, you will get a good understanding of the multi-container definition and the container definitions. You will be able to create EB environment, RDS database, ElastiCache Redis, custom security groups, environment variables, and more. You’ll also how to professionally verify a deployment and make changes.
- 15 lectures help you learn more about Kubernetes. You will learn what Kubernetes is and why use it. In this part, you will learn all things about Kubernetes in development and production.
- 16 lectures will teach how to update existing objects, how to configure updates, how to deploy configuration files, how to get through the deployment configuration, how to scale and change deployment, how to rebuild the client images, how to trigger a deployment update, how to install multiple docker, and more.
- 29 lectures focus on how to create a multi-container app using Kubernetes. This big part of the Docker and Kubernetes: The Complete Guide course will cover everything you want to know about Kubernetes.
- 13 lectures help you learn how to take advantage of the ingress controllers to handle with traffics.
- 36 lectures will give you a great crash boot camp for mastering the knowledge of Kubernetes production deployment.
- 13 lectures are all things about setting up HTTPs using Kubernetes.
- 6 lectures are the knowledge of local development through Skaffold.
- 1 lecture to sum up the course.
More About Docker & Kubernetes
In this Docker and Kubernetes: The Complete Guide course, you will learn Docker from the industry’s expert. Are you an aspiring candidate who is learning or trying to learn virtualization. Virtualization is one of the most common platforms to work upon for the new generation. The whole world is in search of such tools and software packages that can access remote computing and virtualization. Today we are here with a brand new software program that helps in accessing the system virtually. This software is named as DOCKER, it is a software tool used to deploy pack of application in the system. Let us get started with the basic information about this platform.
Docker is designed to deal with an issue like a project not working on a production machine perhaps only working on a developer’s machine. In this Docker and Kubernetes: The Complete Guide course you will know everything about Docker. It is a software tool intended to be made for making the development of projects simpler and it can run as well as ca deploy applications by utilizing compartments/containers.
A designer can bundle up an application with the majority of the needed parts with the usage of containers. While developing any big project, some common issues can be raised while producing it. The problem can be enlisted as the problem of not working on a machine other than the developer’s machine.
It is an open-source framework for assembling core components that make a platform of the container. It acts like a virtual machine that can enable all the services for open-system contributors and ecosystem developers. If you intend to design a product which is made for product deployment or enterprise customer, then docker can be used as a lifesaver. Are you a developer who is engaged in DevOps, then also it can help you with developing and testing. To learn Docker, the Docker and Kubernetes: The Complete Guide course will be a good boot camp.
While sharing the same operating system, the docker can isolate the application from each other as well as it is packed into a container. It can work with all major environments of Linux as well as windows server. Docker is a great source of application deployment with compatibility in every programming language and helps in the production of the same.
What is Kubernetes & Why Use it?
If you are a popular developer whose product in the market is gaining much popularity. Then you are at the right place to know about a software tool that can reduce your workload very much. This Docker and Kubernetes: The Complete Guide course is going to enlist details of software namely, KUBERNETES.
An open-source arrangement framework of container for mechanizing application sending, scaling, and management is known as Kubernetes. It was initially planned by Google and is presently kept up by the Cloud Local Registering Establishment. It means to give a “stage or base for containerizing arrangement, scaling, and activities of utilization holders over bunches of hosts”.
The working of Kubernetes deals with apparatuses/tools of containers, including Docker. Many cloud administrations offer a Kubernetes-based stage or foundation as help in providing platform service for projects. Numerous sellers additionally give their very own marked Kubernetes conveyances.
Kubernetes is a merchant skeptic group that manages the tools of the container. It was publicly released by Google in 2014. Most importantly, this brings down the expense of distributed computing costs and rearranges activities and engineering. It is one of the most popular platforms for open source automation in the market. To learn all things about Kubernetes, we highly recommend you try the best-selling Docker and Kubernetes: The Complete Guide course
If somebody loves working with containers(think them as mini and lightweight virtual machines) and maybe you are one of them who design their application using containers. You deploy it at some instant of time and it goes popular. To keep up the popularity of your product you need to scale up your resources. Now with wide usage of the application, there are several containers that need to be managed. Now, you want a product or software tool that can automate the whole process.
Here Kubernetes is a real hero as it comes to rescue you. You can use Kubernetes whenever you want to automate the process of scaling up your resources in the application. As it works on a distributed system to work, it becomes easy to automate the tools of containers. Dive deep into the Docker and Kubernetes: The Complete Guide today, learn everything you need to know to master Kubernetes.
In this Docker and Kubernetes: The Complete Guide course you will also learn about Docker CLI for inspecting and debugging containers. Docker command-line interface is the same as the docker. The only difference lies in the interface of docker, the usual docker is a graphic user interface while docker CLI is a command-line interface. All the processes in docker can be initiated by writing commands on the terminal of the system.
There are commands for using Docker CLI on any machine. With the usage of commands on the terminal, any developer can access the same functionalities provided by docker. You have to manage your docker assets using commands. There are many segments in the docker framework irrespective of GUI or CLI. Some of them are mentioned below-
- Image – It is the main base of any docker container. There is content at rest.
- Container– the container is the running image. It the standard unit for the service of applications.
- The engine of the docker –It is the software that executes commands of containers. It comprises the network and volume part and can be accumulated together.
- A panel of control – There is a plane for container and cluster organization.
- Registry- it is that part of Dockery that contains images of docker and it can manage its distribution also.
There are commands like exec, run, and images that exist in Docker CLI for providing distinct functionalities.
The container in Dockery plays a vital role in DevOps. DevOps means that there is the development of products and operation of the IT sector. The development segment involves building the software framework and shipping. Shipping incorporates collaboration and secure content whereas IT operations also contain ship and running action of the product. The quality of the product is tested using this run segment in the operation part. To deeply learn all things about how Docker CLI works, the Docker and Kubernetes: The Complete Guide course can help serve as your guide.
Docker can be used to create a secure supply chain. Numerous services in the IT sector utilizes docker for their work purposes. Cloud involves the usage of docker, DevOps and application also utilize the docker.
What Can You Do With Docker?
Docker is a container platform that is engrossed with different types of applications. It allows you to have a sealed airtight container and this container is the absolute heart of docker. These containers wrap up your entire code with the ability of portability.
We can take this container and can keep it wherever we want. It is going to work the same as it does on your machine. With the more in-depth meaning of this, there is a common problem of developers who intends to develop any big product, the main problem lies in the working of the newly developed product. This new product works well on the machine of the developer but doesn’t work on any other machine. To know more about this, the Docker and Kubernetes: The Complete Guide course will get it figured out.
This problem can be solved using docker. It also allows you to have social containers, it means that the container is shared just like your social status on any social site. It allows you to publish your container on any social media platform. For instance, the installation of MySQL can be a tough task to pursue but with the help docker, one can easily install the MySQL package on the machine.
Docker allows you to create powerful containers and are super packed up with the codes, dependencies, processes, networking, some chunks of the operating system in a few cases and many more things. The docker can be divided into three main essential things.
- It is a client-side application program. You just have to install the software and it will be ready to work for you including the designing of the container.
- It can act as a service and can be deployed on to any server. You can take your container and can deploy it at any place you like.
- It also can act as a platform for social networking. Just like you share anything you can share your docker image with your connections.
There is a huge scope of development using docker in any project. It can perform many services for you at ease. There is no need to worry about anything at all.
What Can You Do with Kubernetes?
In this Docker and Kubernetes: The Complete Guide course you will thoroughly understand what you can do with Kubernetes. There are several services provided by Kubernetes which can help readers to understand its significance and usage. The usage of Kubernetes lies upon the types of services provided by it. In this article, we are going to inform you about the functionality services given by Kubernetes so that readers know about its utilization.
Services of Kubernetes enable communication between various components within and outside of the application. These services help us to connect applications with other applications or users. It helps in communication between back-end and front end users. Thus, services enable loose coupling between micro-services in our application. You can make use of Kubernetes if you want to perform or going through the following actions. They are mentioned below-
- You can deploy your application from the container to cluster.
- You can use it to establish a network of virtual machines.
- Kubernetes can be used to maintain and scale up the resources.
- When you want the orchestration of containers, you can use Kubernetes to perform it.
- If you want to adopt a multi-cloud service.
- If you want to enable better functioning and management of your applications.
- If your product is utilizing the architecture of microservice.
- Even when there is a slow rate of development as well as deployment.
- When you are possessing lower costs of infrastructure.
These were a few services that can be fetched when you are making use of Kubernetes. Kubernetes is highly efficient and involves less usage of resources. It is very convenient.In this Docker and Kubernetes: The Complete Guide course, you can get a very crash and hands-on tutorial about it.
Kubernetes can work on an open or private cloud. It can keep running on-premise. Kubernetes can be effectively reached out to serve about any necessities. You can pick the modules you’ll utilize, and you can build up extra highlights yourself and fitting them in. It has some pretty amazing features which can enable the profit button of your application.
This Docker and Kubernetes: The Complete Guide course is intended for teaching students the newest technologies of Docker and Kubernetes. At the end of this course, you’ll be capable of building, testing, and deploying applications using Docker and Kubernetes. Whether you are a software engineer or intermediate developers, this course can help you master the latest development tools and production-style development workflows like an expert. So, if you’re one of those people who are wondering to know everything about Docker and Kubernetes, here is a right place to get started. Enroll in the Docker and Kubernetes: The Complete Guide course today, use a valid Udemy coupon to generate BIG savings.
Tips: To verify the 90% off Docker and Kubernetes: The Complete Guide coupon, you just need to click on the ‘Get Deal’ button to apply the BIG discount.Get Deal