Buy Now – Save Up to 93% Off!
This Microsoft Excel – Excel from Beginner to Advanced course is intended for anyone who wan to pick up one of the most critical and fundamental business skills today. Excel remains one of the most in-demand and ubiquitous skillsets used in office productivity workplaces across the world. Learning to proficiently work with Microsoft Excel means adding a highly valuable skill to your employability portfolio. In the Microsoft Excel – Excel from Beginner to Advanced course, thousands of students have required Excel skills and most of them take their Excel skills from beginners to advanced level and beyond. As of 11/2019, there have been over 269,373 students enrolled. So if you are always seeking to master Excel skills from the ground up, this course is for you. If you want to acquire a business skill leads to higher income and better employment opportunities, this course is for you. If you want to master Microsoft Excel 2010, 2013, 2016, Excel 2019 and Office 365 in an all-in-one tutorial, then this course will position you way ahead of others.
Tips: You can click on the above button ‘Buy Now – Save Up to 93% Off!‘ to learn the best Microsoft Excel course for up to 93% off.
About The Microsoft Excel Course
The focus of this Microsoft Excel – Excel from Beginner to Advanced course is on Excel 2013, you will also learn all the new features of Excel 2010, Excel 2016, and most will work in 2007. Early in the course, you will learn to master all the fundamentals of Excel such as interface, document, shortcut keys, and more. You will learn basic Excel functions, Excel worksheets, Excel worksheets, Excel templates, and basic charts in Excel. After that, you will learn to work with Excel list. In the second big part, you will come to know everything about Excel list functions, Excel data validation, Excel PowerPivot tools, exporting data, working with data analysis and more. Along with that, the Microsoft Excel – Excel from Beginner to Advanced course also help you build up your Excel skills to the advanced. You will learn to work with Excel conditional functions, lookup functions, test based functions, Excel worksheet, and more. You will learn how to take advantage of Macros to automate some repetitive tasks in Excel.
Later in the course, the boot camp will cover the ultimate challenge to build up your Excel skills with Macros/VBA. In this part of the Microsoft Excel – Excel from Beginner to Advanced course, you will get started with 7 projects in total to practice and broaden your Excel skills to the better. You will learn how to utilize the Excel Macro recorder tool; you will learn how to understand Excel VBA concepts completely; you will learn how to master VBA basics; you will learn how to use a little VBA to prepare and clean up data; you will learn work with Excel VBA user forms; and finally you will learn to import data from test files. Upon completion, this course will take your excel skills from the very beginning to the advanced and even beyond. At a time when digital skills job are growing much faster than ever could, mastering Microsoft Excel skills will help you stand out from the crowds.
Some details of the Excel course:
- Course name: Microsoft Excel – Excel from Beginner to Advanced
- Instructor: Created by Kyle Pew
- Rating: As of 11/2019… 4.6 (78,297 ratings)
- Students: As of 11/2019… 269,373 students enrolled and keep growing
- Update: Last updated 10/2019
- Language: English, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian & Turkish
- Content: 16 hours of on-demand video guide, 4 articles, 37 downloadable resources & 195 lectures
- Price: $11.99
Targets and requirements:
This Microsoft Excel – Excel from Beginner to Advanced course is right for anyone who want to dive deep into the ubiquitous digital skills of Microsoft Excel. No prior experience with Excel required. To learn Excel skills from beginners to advanced and beyond, learners should have a strong will and scheduled learning plan to finish the course. Upon accomplishment, you will be able to use Excel for business, data analysis, and more.
What You Will Learn:
- How to acquire Excel from scratch
- How to build a solid foundation of Excel
- How to understand Excel basics with ease
- How to master Excel functions like an expert
- How to take advantage of Excel to automate your daily tasks
- How to be able to work with Macros and VBA effortlessly
- How to use Excel skills in a list or table
- How to maintain Excel data
- How to build reports using PivotTables
- How to unlock dynamic formulas
- How to work with projects in Excel
- How to work with Excel 2010
- How to work with Excel 2013
- How to work with Excel 2016
- How to work with Excel 2019
- How to work with Office 365
- How to create spreadsheets
- How to manage data
- … much more
More You Will Know Microsoft Excel
In this Microsoft Excel – Excel from Beginner to Advanced course, you will learn the popular Microsoft Excel skills for business. Before knowing anything about excel it is very vital to know about the fundamental excel skills for Business. It can make the whole conception clear to a great extent. It mainly includes the basic calculations along with the formulas and functions. No matter whether you have not learned excels, but this type, of course, will give you a basic idea about the subject. They will provide prior information about the main things. You should always try to concentrate on this part of excel.
Excel skills for business:
- In the first case, you will learn about the quick access toolbar. It is a place where all the important tools are placed. It consists of 3 icons. One is saving, another one is redone and the last one is undoing.
- The ribbon is another important part of this excel. It is much more like an expanded menu. Home, insert, formulas, page out are the important ribbons of excel.
- The formula bar is one of the most important excel skills. It is the place where you can carry out all types of calculations.
- In this case, the name of the spreadsheet grid must also be mentioned. It is the place where all your numbers or drawings or charts will go. To add more rows or columns you should go to this menu.
- The status bar is said to be more prompt in this part. It shows quick summaries of selected rows. You can change by clicking it on the right and choosing the summaries to show.
This small introduction of the excel skills for business will help an individual to carry out the work more compactly and smoothly. It is very important to learn about this interesting part of excel before going deep into the subject. To learn more about Excel skills for business, this Microsoft Excel – Excel from Beginner to Advanced course is a right choice.
Excel Skills for Data Analysis
The use of excel is being applied all over the world, in this Microsoft Excel – Excel from Beginner to Advanced course you will learn excel for data analysis. There are hardly very few countries that are unaware of the exact use of excel. It is found that excel can help an individual to carry out long and huge calculations in a perfect way. The more you will explore this subject the more you will try to know about it. It takes very few minutes to do long calculations in excel. At the same time, it is considered as a very powerful tool for data analysis. It can be applied to all types of small and big industries.
Brief of the course on excels skills for Data analysis:
- The Microsoft Excel – Excel from Beginner to Advanced course is mainly designed by keeping in mind the existence of two types of learners. At first, for those who have very little knowledge about the subject and the other one for those who have to use excel at the peripheral level and also want to gain more knowledge about this subject.
- The course will take the learners into the world where they will learn how to know about the basic operation of excel to other parts like reading data or organizing and manipulating data. Once the learners are well aware of this subject they can easily handle the whole subject more easily.
- On the other hand, the learners are also made aware of the exact way to handle and deal with spreadsheets. Once you complete the spreadsheets, the whole excel becomes very easier for you. Even some small tricks are also taught on how to carry out big calculations in a much easier way.
Just follow it and you will be the real gainer. The subject is not only easy, but also interesting at the same time.
Importance of Excel Skills
If you haven’t recognize the importance of Excel skills, then this Microsoft Excel – Excel from Beginner to Advanced course will help you figure out. The modern world is largely dependent on modern and advanced skills. Thus, modern people must be well aware and acquainted with these modern skills. Take for example excel is a very important subject that must be known to all the people who are largely dependent on computers for their daily work. It is very important to see that modern people are well aware of excel skills. Excel may be a tough subject, but in the long run, you will find that it is as simple as anything.
Impact of excel in modern life:
To be very frank excel has turned out to be a very powerful tool in the whole business world. In fact, for many, it is such a tool that without it the whole work gets paused. It can make the calculations very easy and simple at the same time. Both the financial services and financial accounting largely depend on excel.
If you want to create any budget or plans for your financial organization, it is very important to make a proper excel sheet. There are some advanced features and menus in excel that can make the whole work simpler and easier for the people. You will learn more about excel uses from the Microsoft Excel – Excel from Beginner to Advanced course.
On the other hand, if you have to do bulk calculation work or accounting work, then it is better to rely upon excel. They will make the entire job smoother and comfortable for the user. In some places, it is found that excel is being taught right from the school level so that the student gets aware of the subject.
If you are still aware of the subject, then it is the perfect time to make yourself updated about excel. It will give you a beautiful experience at the same time.
In this Microsoft Excel – Excel from Beginner to Advanced course you will also learn the VBA Macro technology. We all have a specific language. To be very specific some of us speak Bengalis some speak Punjabi while others speaking Marathi. In the same way, Excel has its language. It always prefers to speak in that language. The language of excel is termed as VBA or Visual Basic for Applications. So now if you say something to excel you will find that it will work or response easily on it. But what is Macro? Many get confused about both VBA and Macro. Macro is nothing but a set of instructions that are given to excel in VBA language.
Steps to get accustomed with VBA Macro:
The steps that are associated with VBA Macro are very easy and simple.
- The easiest part is to select any cell or row and then step into the developer ribbon and simply click on the record macro button.
- You should also give a name to your Macro. It solely depends upon you what name you will put. But make sure that there are no spaces or special characters in such a name.
- Now fill the current cell with a red color.
- In the next cell go to the developer ribbon and hit “stop recording” button.
- At last, go to the insert ribbon and draw a rectangle. Then put some text as you wish. Again right-click on the rectangle shape and step into the Assign Macro. At last click on the OK button.
The process is not only simple, but easy at the same time. It can be done by anyone and at any point in time. However, it is best if you follow the steps accordingly, then the whole thing becomes smoother for the user. You may get confused at a point and at that time this step will help you. To get a further understanding of how VBA Macro works, we recommend you learn the Microsoft Excel – Excel from Beginner to Advanced course.
Why Should I Master Microsoft Excel Skills?
Many people are still afraid of conducting calculations on excel. But it is the right time when you should get rid of all these issues and adapt the actual skill or applications of Microsoft excel. Several tips can be adapted to enhance your knowledge of Microsoft excels. They are very good and interesting for the users. Excel is presumed to be one of the best applications that can be adopted to do calculations.
Important tips to master Microsoft excel skills:
Let us follow some simple steps to master Microsoft excel skills.
- You should learn some keyboard shortcuts that can help you to save your time to a great extent. Take for example, you should familiar with ctrl+v or ctrl + z. It will help you to make the calculations in less time.
- On the other side, importing data from the website is another important thing that one must learn in this case. If you come across the project with data, then this tool will help you immensely.
- If your work contains large spreadsheets with a lot of information then it is best to use the auto filtering feature that can help you in this case. And this Microsoft Excel – Excel from Beginner to Advanced course will tell you how to work with Excel effortlessly.
- Also, learn the exact way to calculate the sum in a much easier way so that it can save you time. Instead of doing the calculations manually, simply press Alt+ = after the first empty cell has been selected.
- Get aware of the formulas as it will largely help you to carry out the calculation work in a more compact manner.
However, with some of these important features, it is expected that you can master your Microsoft excel skills nicely. It will also help to enhance your knowledge to some extent.
The Microsoft Excel – Excel from Beginner to Advanced course covers the very basics and fundamentals of Excel and you will get started with Excel easily. All things about Excel will be demonstrated by the industry’s expert with 10+ years of Excel training so that you can go from Excel newbie to Excel guru. After the completion of this course, ou will be able to use advanced Excel skills and techniques to work for business, data analysis, and more. The course comes designed with the very detailed and basic knowledge that will be with you every step of the way. Learn through each project with the mentor and in no time you will surprise yourself with how far you have come. Time to add Excel skills to your challenges? Time to learn Excel to build up your skillset? We recommend you try the Microsoft Excel – Excel from Beginner to Advanced course on Udemy. Enroll in this course here, you can generate a BIG saving.
Tips: How to get the 93% off Microsoft Excel – Excel from Beginner to Advanced coupon? Click on the following button to verify the coupon with ease.Get Deal