Buy Now – Save Up to 95% Off!
If you are a web developer who wants to create stunning designs and effects, you need to understand how CSS works and master the advanced skills and techniques to build them. This Advanced CSS and Sass: Flexbox, Grid, Animations and More! course is the superb boot camp for learning the most advanced and modern CSS, the most advanced and high-demand responsive design techniques.
Tips: To learn this Advanced CSS and Sass: Flexbox, Grid, Animations and More! course for 95% off, click on Buy Now – Save Up to 95% Off! mentioned above to get started immediately.
Introduction to The Advanced CSS and Sass Course:
The Advanced CSS and Sass: Flexbox, Grid, Animations and More! course from Jonas Schmedtmann teaches everything you need to grab tons of modern CSS techniques, including advanced CSS animations, CSS architecture, CSS grid layouts, advanced responsive design skills, SVG images, NPM ecosystem, responsive images and videos in HTML and CSS, and much more. To master the popular web development skills of CSS and Sass, we recommend that you take the Udemy best-selling Advanced CSS and Sass: Flexbox, Grid, Animations and More! course.
The advanced CSS and Sass course will keep up with the most modern CSS and Sass techniques, Go deep into CSS jargon knowledge and advance your current game development skills in this hands-on and all-in-one course. Once enrolled in the course, you will get over 28 hours of on-demand video, 1 article, and 125 lectures. Each lecture is carefully crafted for teaching all things you need to update your CSS skills to the most modern level.
Upon completing the CSS course, you will:
- Master CSS techniques to create high quality and awesome designs and effects
- Understand how CSS works and core concepts behind the scenes
- Learn more about the Flexbox layouts, be able to build a big real-world project using Flexbox
- Learn more about CSS grid and be capable of building huge real-world projects using CSS grid
- Master CSS architecture
- Master advanced CSS animations
- Master Sass and clearly know how to build some real-world projects like an expert
- Acquire how to make images and videos responsive for faster pageloads
- Be able to build a background video effect using HTML and CSS
- Understand the NPM ecosystem and be able to design assets for all projects
- … much more
The CSS and Sass course’s requirements:
This Advanced CSS and Sass: Flexbox, Grid, Animations and More! course is designed for those programmers, developers, or students who have basic knowledge of coding. Learners should know how to code HTML and CSS before taking the course. Besides that, a computer with Windows, macOS, or Linux is required.
Who is this CSS and Sass course for:
Whether you’ve bee CSS developers, front-end developers or seasoned developers who want to update and advance your CSS and Sass skills, this Advanced CSS and Sass: Flexbox, Grid, Animations and More! course will be a good choice to help you truly master the most advanced and modern CSS skills.
More About CSS & Sass
The birth of CSS or Cascading Style Sheet was born in the year 1997. It was basically the way for the web developers for defining the visual appearance of the web pages that were mainly created by them. The main intention of creating such things was mainly to allow the web professionals to separate the content and structure from the visual design that was not possible before that. In this Advanced CSS and Sass: Flexbox, Grid, Animations and More! course, you can genuinely understand what CSS is.
There is a great demand for CSS or Cascading Style Sheets. Let us try to find out some of its importance in a brief way.
- It is one of the most powerful tools for the web designer because it can affect the entire visual appearance of the website.
- It is with the help of CSS that the well-written sheets can be updated in very less time.
- Cascading Style Sheets also changes in browsers in a way that HTML does not. This is the most amazing features of CSS.
- The moment you will start using CSS you will soon realize that the unbelievable flexibility that is available in the layout web pages.
- The worksheets that are created will be more specific with the use of Cascading Style Sheets.
Cascade is indeed a great part of CSS. The whole sheet is incomplete with the cascades. At the present time cascades are used in wide varieties of fields. They are mostly used in media queries in order to change the look of different screen sizes and other devices. The cascade works exactly like a river over the waterfall. It must be known to all that all the web pages are affected by at least one style sheet. It does not matter even if the web designer does not apply any types of worksheets. Hence, it really occupies a pivotal position.
What Can You Do with CSS?
If you are a web designer or working in a reputed web designing firm then there are ample things that you can do with CSS or Cascading Style Sheets. It will really be an interesting matter to gather good information about the subject. Let us try to find some of them here, and you can master the advanced CSS design skills from the Advanced CSS and Sass: Flexbox, Grid, Animations and More! course.
- It is by using CSS that the user can apply the HTML text directly over the graphic. If the user simply covers the image with a solid color then that would be highly unsatisfying as that obscures a part of the image.
- There are contextual selectors that are available on CSS. It will allow the user to change how the content is displayed in accordance with the position of the page on the website.
- On the other side, there are Cascading Sheet Counters that will allow the user to increment a counter and display it before or after for a given element. This is really a great advantage.
- There are Cascading Style Sheets circles that will allow the developer and the user to create neat and complete flawless circles. This is definitely a great thing that the developer can do.
- However, the most vital part of CSS is that it saves a lot of time for the user. So the user can control the layout of multiple web pages and in very less time. This is just a miracle.
- The entire look of the file can be changed instantly by only changing one file. So it is just a wonderful one.
CSS is really doing a wonderful job. It has saved a lot of time and effort for the designers. This is the only reason why the designers always opt for the CSS while starting any project or assignments. They are the primary requirement in each case.
In this Advanced CSS and Sass: Flexbox, Grid, Animations and More! course, you will also learn to master Flexbox. Flexbox is the most elegant type of layout method that is prevalent in the civilized age. It is basically a new layout mode in the CSS3 version. Isn’t it amazing? It is such an item that is highly recognized by all the people. Now let’s go deep into the subject to know more about it.
Different modes of CSS version:
In the previous version, it has been seen that block layout is mainly done for laying out documents. The inline layout is done for laying out text. Table layout is done for laying 2D tubular data. On the other hand, the positioned layout is used for explicit positioning.
Properties of Flexbox:
There are too many properties that are also included within the Flexbox. The one line of code includes mainly treats. It also allows the items to be laid in horizontal lines. Sometimes the items are also laid out in source order. Flex items can also be stretched vertically.
The two new layout methods of CSS3:
- The first layout is the Grid layout because it divides space mainly into volumes and rows. They are often used at the present time.
- On the other side, Flexbox layout is another one. It provides space along with a single column or row. They are very nicely explained. They are always ready to be used.
In all the cases the role of Flexbox is really amazing. It has created wide scope and opportunities before the people. The new versions of Flexbox are widely accepted and they are very convenient to use. They are also user-friendly at the same time. There are maximum options that are provided by the Flexbox. It is estimated that within a few years the importance of Flexbox will increase to a good extent. People will get habituated to it very much. This is just fantastic.
Apart from the above-mentioned skills and techniques, the Advanced CSS and Sass: Flexbox, Grid, Animations and More! course will teach Sass. Sass is basically a preprocessor of CSS that helps in adding special features like variables. The main aim of Sass is to make the coding process simpler and much more efficient. This is a fantastic matter. Now let us go inside deep into the subject.
Actual use of Sass:
Mainly Sass includes two syntax options and these are CSS and indented. The first one is fully compliant with CSS syntax and the second one is not fully compliant with CSS syntax but they are much quicker to add. So, all these are really a great thing.
The complete procedure of working of Sass:
Firstly Sass code cannot be sent directly to the browser. One need to use the Sass preprocessor to translate the said code into the standard code very easily and this process sis called transpiling. It is quite familiar to compilation because it mainly transmits human-readable language to another one. The transpiring from Sass to CSS is very easy and swift. The process is quite easy and flexible at the same time.
Top features of Sass:
In this Advanced CSS and Sass: Flexbox, Grid, Animations and More! course, you will go deep into Sass. There are some top features of Sass and they are as follows:
- They are much more stable and powerful.
- It provides ample functions about the colors and other values.
- Sass also provides well-formatted and customized output.
- The whole thing is fully CSS compatible and this is counted as one of the top features out of all.
- Most of the features are very advanced and well updated.
The top features are really interesting in all angles. It is really amazing from all sides. It can be assumed that with the advent of this type of modern applications all the work has turned out to be very simple and easy in the present world.
Why Should You Learn Sass?
Sass plays an essential role in the modern web development, you will know it clearly from the Advanced CSS and Sass: Flexbox, Grid, Animations and More! course. These days everything is getting more technology-oriented. In recent time we humans are continuously using the internet for our various chores. While using the internet we generally come across through various webpages, some of them just attract the viewer a lot, because it is designed creatively. If you really want to create happening and attractive webpages by using the advanced version of CSS, one can implement Sass.
It is an extension of the Cascading Style Sheet (CSS), the language used to describe how HTML elements are to be displayed on-screen and controls the layout of multiple web pages all at once. It uses all the syntax of CSS but provides faster and efficient features than CSS.
Basically, Sass reduces the replication of CSS, therefore conserves time. It is very useful for handling large style sheets by keeping them systematic and small style sheets runs swiftly. Anyone can start learning sass for exploration of in-depth styling of sheets on the web. It provides additional features like CSS variables and nested rules that make CSS more easier to edit. If you are having the knowledge of creating webpages through HTML and CSS, you can easily learn Sass and add some more flavours in your creation.
There are many advantages once you master Sass techniques. In this Advanced CSS and Sass: Flexbox, Grid, Animations and More! course you will learn to use Sass to build real-world projects with ease. Some of the important advantage of Sass are as follows:
- It is very logical.
- If you want to make some changes all at once in a go, you can edit at a place and the rest will follow.
- It is more firm, powerful and classic than CSS.
- It supports language extensions such as nesting, variables mixins, and inheritance.
- It contains many advanced features such as control directives for libraries.
- It helps to create multiple styling files and compile it into one full CSS file to save storage and loading time.
- It will remain productive for creative styling of webpages.
- It saves time and makes writing CSS easier and fun.
Considering all these factors of sass, you can create tiny style sheets that may be pretty much better to write and also modify then normal CSS code. A pre-processor like sass can come up with the bunch of functionality all bundled into one tool, regardless of whether you need or even will use all of those characteristics. Sass implementation for your website can lead to front end optimization and empowering your business with enhanced productivity & better control.
In a word, the Advanced CSS and Sass: Flexbox, Grid, Animations and More! course will help you become a modern and advanced CSS developer. When you complete this course, your progress will count towards your learning in each lecture of the course. So, is it the real time to learn all things CSS and Sass? Don’t miss out on taking this top-rated course at Udemy.
Tips: Open the following button to redeem the 95% off Advanced CSS and Sass: Flexbox, Grid, Animations and More! coupon with ease.Get Deal