This Ionic 4 – Build iOS, Android & Web Apps with Ionic & Angular course concentrates mainly on Ionic and Angular, and in particular the Ionic 4 & Angular frameworks for progressive web apps development. This course will take advantage of Ionic 4 and Angular technologies for developing native apps for iOS and Android. Ionic 4 features will be introduced in an easy-to-understand way so that anyone can keep pace with the course and get the most out of it, no matter who you are, programmers absolutely new to Ionic 4, experienced developers, or intermediate web developers. You will also get a great introduction to the use of Angular framework for creating awesome web applications. So, if you’re looking for a complete yet hands-on course to learn both Ionic 4 and Angular, don’t miss out on the Udemy best-selling course: Ionic 4 – Build iOS, Android & Web Apps with Ionic & Angular.
Tips: To learn the Ionic and Angular course for up to 95% off, you can click on the following button “Buy Now – Save Up to 95% Off!’ to redeem a valid Udemy coupon.
Buy Now – Save Up to 95% Off!
Introduction to The Ionic & Angular Course
Do you want to build native iOS and Android apps and progressive web applications faster and with less code? Then consider joining this Ionic 4 – Build iOS, Android & Web Apps with Ionic & Angular course to gain high-demand skills in on one of the most popular and the best frameworks in the market today, Ionic 4. Developed and backed by vibrant community, Ionic 4 is a very sought-after skill to acquire. In the top-rated Udemy course, we will dive deeper into Ionic 4 and Angular to master everything about core and advanced features. We will learn to build apps using the knowledge of Angular and Ionic 4 like an expert. We will enhance the abilities of working with Angular for building native apps for iOS and Android. We will learn to work with both Ionic 4 and Angular effortlessly. We’ll test apps on a real devices and clearly know how to publish them to app stores. We’ll also learn how to master the core features of Angular 2. At the end of this Ionic 4 – Build iOS, Android & Web Apps with Ionic & Angular course, you will build a solid foundation of developing native mobile apps & web apps using Angular and Ionic 4.
Targets and requirements:
This Ionic 4 – Build iOS, Android & Web Apps with Ionic & Angular course is not a right choice for those programming beginners. To learn this course requires learners know the basics of HTML, JS, and CSS programming languages. In addition, knowing Angular fundamentals will be very helpful if you want to be confident in achieving the course. But the advanced Angular knowledge is not required. So, if you are a programmer and interested in learning about how to use Ionic 4 and Angular to build native and progressive apps, this course can help serve as your guide.
What you will get:
The Ionic 4 – Build iOS, Android & Web Apps with Ionic & Angular course is taught by the Udemy top-rated instructor named Maximilian Schwarzmüller, who has over 685,802 students online. For this course, as of 9/2019, there have been over 38,597 students enrolled and an average 4.7 rating. This means the course is very hot and popular on Udemy. Once enrolled, you will get 34.5 hours of on-demand video, 63 articles, 160 downloadable resources, and 507 lectures. This course needs you a strong willingness to make the most out of it. Next, let’s see what each lecture will teach you.
- 12 lectures help you get started with this course
- 29 lectures give you a refresher on Angular
- 19 lectures teach you the basics of Ionic component
- 18 lectures tell you more about Angular and Ionic
- 8 lectures teach how to build native apps using capacitor
- 9 lectures on how to debug
- 25 lectures are all about navigation and routing
- 22 lectures offer an overview of Ionic components
- 13 lectures teach how to style and theme Ionic apps
- 21 lectures teach how to handle user input
- 14 lectures teach how to mange state
- 17 lectures teach how to send Http requests
- 17 lectures teach how to add Google maps
- 22 lectures teach how to use native devices features
- 23 lectures teach how to ad authentication
- 7 lectures teach how to publish the apps
- 1 lectures to sum up the course
- 13 lectures help you get started with Ionic 2 and Angular 4
- 25 lectures teach how to master the basics of Ionic 2
- 40 lecture are all about how to define app structure, create the required pages, implement tabs navigation, add quotes, use the Ionic components, add a Sidemenu, create store settings and more
- 16 lectures introduce Ionic 2 components
- 7 lectures teach how to run the Ionic 2 apps on devices
- 42 lectures teach all things about user input, forms and data management
- 29 lectures teach how to add authentications and HTTP
- 28 lectures teach how to generate the required pages, implement navigation, add Google maps, display location, display picture, configure single place page, delete data & files, fix storage issues, and how to debug.
- 9 lectures teach how to publish apps
- 1 lecture is about the course roundup
- 5 lectures give you a bonus about Ionic 2 tips and tricks
- 11 lectures are all about Angular recap
- 3 lectures teach how to update to Ionic 3 and Ionic native 3
- 1 lecture offers a bonus content
More About Ionic 4 And Angular Technoligies
In this Ionic 4 – Build iOS, Android & Web Apps with Ionic & Angular course, the mentor will help you dive deep into Ionic 4. The mobile application market is one of the biggest markets, which is evolving at a very fast rate. Companies all across the world have started to use Ionic these days. The thing about hybrid application development is that some people like it a lot and some people hate it a lot. Today we will be talking about some of the pros about the hybrid application development.
Pros of Ionic:
- With the help of Ionic developers can write just once and run everything all together.
- Ionic can leverage web technologies from both the Android operating system and iOS operating system.
- Ionic can reduce costs of development and it also helps to save a lot of time for developers.
In spite of all the pros, there are still a few things about Ionic which makes it difficult for developers to use it. We have listed a few below.
- In Ionic, a native SDK becomes a black box which is not always suitable for developers.
- There are a lot of issues related to the performance of Ionic.
Ionic has been working hard for the past few years and they have successfully developed a framework which is preferred by a lot of developers. Ionic had a huge financial boost for the last few years. A lot of companies have started Ionic and the customer base of Ionic is increasing rapidly. Ionic is now capable of creating a lot of applications with rich content. Ionic has successfully created a total of 3 million applications. There have been about 40 million live updates in the entire workflow of Ionic. So, if you’re looking to master Ionic and Ionic 4, we recommend you learn the Ionic 4 – Build iOS, Android & Web Apps with Ionic & Angular course on Udemy.
Reasons to switch to Ionic:
Here we have listed down all the reasons why you should switch to Ionic Framework
- The most important thing about Ionic is that it is available free of cost and it is also open-sourced. People sitting anywhere in the world can create websites on their own without any problem. All they will need is knowledge of Ionic a computer and a proper Internet connection. With the help of Ionic people can create their mobile application.
- User Interface is also one of the main reasons why developers should switch to Ionic. The user interface is simple yet informative. Users will find no difficulty using it, making it their favorite. All the default settings of Ionic are simple yet fun to use.
If you are planning to use a new framework for your mobile application development, then Ionic is the perfect option for you. It is the perfect time to learn Ionic because not a lot of people know about it and it is easier for everyone to get a high paying job if they are one of those people who know Ionic. Make sure to get a proper certification while learning Ionic because it will help you land a job easily.
What is Angular?
Pros of using Angular:
- Here we have listed down all the pros of using Angular
- Angular is capable of actually enabling some extensions which are built using HTML. Developers are assigned with special behaviors which are popularly known as the DOM or document object model that can allow engineers to create rich, dynamic content.
- Since Angular is a product from Google most of the developers started using it. Soon the popularity of Angular became so big that almost everyone was using it. Most of the developers have learned how to use Angular making it so much popular.
- The ecosystem of Angular is very powerful nature because of the backing from Google. This is also one of the reasons why Angular is still so much popular till today. To know how to master Angular like an expert, this Ionic 4 – Build iOS, Android & Web Apps with Ionic & Angular course can help you.
Cons of Angular:
- Here we have listed down all the cons of using Angular
- The biggest disadvantage while using Angular is that it is a dynamic application and dynamic application is not known to perform that well. All the apps which are a bit complex are laggy and inconvenient because of their size.
- Angular is not always useful because of the dynamic language building from HTML. Make sure to decide the language according to the user interface of the application which is being built.
Why Should I Know Ionic 4?
Ionic 4 is one of the most popular applications which is now used by developers all across the world to make sure that they are successfully able to deliver a good mobile application. If you are planning to learn a new framework for application development, then Ionic 4 is one of the best. To learn everything about Ionic 4, the Udemy best-selling course: Ionic 4 – Build iOS, Android & Web Apps with Ionic & Angular will be a good start.
Reasons why it is important to know Ionic 4:
The most important thing about Ionic 4 is that Ionic 4 is easy to learn. There is just one code that can rule them all. Ionic 4 is built so that developing applications are iOS and Android is not a hassle anymore. When it comes to native application development then Ionic 4 is a very big advantage. If you are using Ionic 4 you will be able to segregate your code into HTML and CSS files. Every developer has used CSS and HTML in some kind of coding in their life. This framework will help you work on multiple languages at once making it convenient for the developers.
It takes a total of five minutes for anyone to install Ionic 4 start and new project and choose a template. If developers would have done it with some other framework, then it would take almost close to 1 hour.
The interface of Ionic 4 is very simple which makes it easy and convenient. The language is also simple and people are therefore able to decide on how to go forward. All interface is extremely user-friendly and this is one of the reasons why people are very excited about using Ionic 4. For those people who are interested in learning more about Ionic 4, we carefully selected the Ionic 4 – Build iOS, Android & Web Apps with Ionic & Angular course here.
All the plugins which are required in Ionic 4 are native plugins which are easier to build. Developers will be able to use camera email and clients when they are building it.
The command line of Ionic 4 is very limited but powerful. If you are looking to make any kind of changes to the framework the limited amount of commands will help you do it.
If you are planning to work on Ionic 4 then make sure you learn Angular too, because it will come in handy. Learning Ionic 4 will also be beneficial to people because not a lot of people know angular and companies are looking for people who know Ionic 4 and paying them a lot.
If you are planning to learn something new, then Ionic 4 is just perfect for you. The demand for Ionic 4 is increasing rapidly and most of the developers will be using Ionic 4 soon because of its advantages. Another reason why Ionic 4 is preferred by people is that it is being backed by Google.
In A Word
The Ionic 4 – Build iOS, Android & Web Apps with Ionic & Angular course will teach you one of the most popular technologies you can learn in not time – it enable you to master the advanced features of Ionic 4. After the completion of this course, you will be an expert in working with Angular and Ionic 4 effortlessly. And this course is designed for everyone interested in going deep into the native apps and progressive web apps development. Is it the real time to learn how to build native mobile apps and we apps in an fast and effective way? We recommend you learning this course on Udemy.
Please note: You can click on the below button to use the 95% off Ionic 4 – Build iOS, Android & Web Apps with Ionic & Angular coupon. After that you can join the course at the unparalleled low price online.Get Deal