Please note:The instructor has updated the course iOS 12 & Swift – The Complete iOS App Development Bootcamp to the new version of iOS 12 Swift 4.2 – The Complete iOS App Development Bootcamp.
Master the Swift 5 elegant interaction and build beautiful and fully functioning iOS 12 apps for iPhone and iPad. Is it the real time to learn all things about iOS 12 and Swift 5? Here is a right place to get started. Click on “Buy Now – Save Up to 95% Off!” to enroll in the iOS 12 Swift 4.2 – The Complete iOS App Development Bootcamp course today, get up to 95% off the original price.
About This iOS 12 & Swift 4.2 Course
This iOS 12 Swift 4.2 – The Complete iOS App Development Bootcamp course not merely covers the fundamentals of iOS 12 application development in Swift 5 programming language, but also levels up your skills of building 3D augmented reality apps. You’ll learn to extend your knowledge of creating iOS apps, be proficient in developing any iOS 12 apps you want and succeed as an iOS app developer. You’ll also learn to master app design so that you can know how to turn your app ideas into reality.
The iOS 12 Swift 4.2 – The Complete iOS App Development Bootcamp course is created by Udemy most successful instructor named Angela Yu, who is 4.7 top-rated and there have been over 236,994 students. Once enrolled in this course, you will get over 54.5 hours of on-demand video guide, 124 articles, 27 downloadable resources and 527 lectures. To complete this course successfully requires learners a strong willingness to get the most out of it. However, this will be the most comprehensive and successful online iOS app development course ever. So, if you have been always looking to dive into the iOS 12 and Swift 5 techniques but don’t know how to get started, then this iOS 12 Swift 4.2 – The Complete iOS App Development Bootcamp course is right for you.
Upon completing the iOS 12 & Swift course, you will be able to:
- Build any iOS apps you expect
- Set about your own app development based business
- Develop any apps for winning a junior develop job
- Master all things to work as a freelancing iOS developer
- Build a portfolio of augmented reality apps by ARKit2
- Take full use of the new CoreML2 and CreateML
- Feel more effortless in app design
- Be more confident in marketing your apps and earn more money
- Master the latest APIs
- Understand the concepts of object oriented programming
- Know how to control structures and how to work with data structures
- Know more about the software design
- Build artificial intelligence apps
- Create your own machine learning models
- … much more
Who this iOS 12 & Swift course is for:
The iOS 12 Swift 4.2 – The Complete iOS App Development Bootcamp course is designed for anyone who want to learn iOS 12 & Swift with just one course. No matter who you are, complete beginners, seasoned programmers, pro iOS developers, or those ones who want to dive into iOS 12 app development and Swift 5, the course will be a good boot camp. This course will help you get started with Swift 4.2 and get up to date with the new iOS 12 APIs quickly, and expert in iOS development in no time.
What you need to take this iOS 12 & Swift course:
A PC or laptop running macOS is assumed. No prior knowledge required. The iOS 12 Swift 4.2 – The Complete iOS App Development Bootcamp course will teach everything you need to know. By the end of this course, you will feel more effortless while working with Swift 5.
Reasons why you take this iOS 12 & Swift course:
- As of 8/2019, the course has 20,488 ratings and a 4.8 average. The course has been regarded as the highest rated iOS app development courses on Udemy.
- The course has over 54.5 hours of on-demand video, is the most complete online boot camp for iOS development.
- The course keeps a update of Swift 5 programming language, comes combined with the author’s in-person app development bootcamp.
- Although you are a complete beginner, the course also will teach all fundamentals you need to be a sought-after iOS app developer.
- The instructor will guide you step-by-step to help you be more confident in developing yourself to be a successful iOS app developer.
- The course will boost up your programming knowledge practically, you will learn to make real-world apps and meanwhile building your programming skills.
- The course comes updated with the new knowledge of the Apple’s brand new ARKit 2, CoreML2 and CreateML. These are used to create intelligent and beautiful apps with machine learning.
- The course also teaches you how to build your own machine learning models and take full use of artificial intelligence to recognize images and emotions in apps.
- What’s more, the course also will teach you how to create 3D augmented reality apps with ease.
- Enroll in the course and you will take part in a portfolio of more than 25 apps development.
- In the iOS 12 Swift 4.2 – The Complete iOS App Development Bootcamp course, you will create more than 20 fully-fledged apps, which will be a great training if you have zero programming experience.
- This iOS app development course will give you all the knowledge you must have to start creating your own apps
- The complete and hands-on course will save you much precious time on poor quality videos on YouTube.
- Once joined the course, you will get thousands of dollars worth of design assets
- The course also tell you the best-selling 12 rules.
- There are over $8000 worth of app development course materials and curriculum
- The instructor will explain well what she is doing and help you better understand all things you need to know
- The iOS 12 app development course is carefully thought out and edited, which will take full use of some animations to help learners understand the difficult concepts better.
- The author is always on hand to answer learners’ questions.
- There are more than 18,000 students rated this course 5 starts. Most learners are very satisfied with what they learned.
- The course is a way of money-saving. Only $9.99, everyone can learn to master the most sought-after iOS 12 and Swift 5 techniques without any burden.
So what are you waiting for? Join the Udemy highest rated iOS 12 and Swift course. Learn to succeed as an iOS 12 app developer.
About The iOS 12 & Swift Content
The iOS 12 Swift 4.2 – The Complete iOS App Development Bootcamp course has 527 lectures in total, next we’ll have a brief overview of what each lecture will teach you. Let’s begin right now.
15 lectures help learners start with iOS 12 and Swift 5. Clearly understand what you will get from this course, how to download free stuffs, and how to get the most out of the course.
13 lectures teach learners how to build iOS user interface, position user interface, and how to work with image assets and design app icons and image assets. Once finished these lectures, you will clearly understand what a bundle identifier is and how to build a new Xcode project.
5 lectures explain the knowledge of sideloading in iOS. You will know what the sideloading is and understand how to get an iOS app onto your iPhone. During this section, you will also know more about Xcode.
8 lectures will help you get started with coding challenge 1, in which learners will know how to take use of Interface Builder in Xcode.
12 lectures will help you learn about Swift programming basics through building an iOS dice app. By the end of this module, you will know how to design an app, how to link design with code, how to build randomisation in Swift, how to deal with errors,learn about arrays, and how to add motion detection for you apps.
12 lectures help you get started with the coding challenge 2. In this section of the iOS 12 Swift 4.2 – The Complete iOS App Development Bootcamp course, you will learn more about Swift data types, variables, and arrays. In this module, you will learn to create a new Xcode project. If you get stuck, the instructor will help you figure it out.
14 lectures will teach Swift 5 programming language, this part is perfect for those beginners who are complete new to Swift. You will learn about the programming modules, Swift functions, control flow with conditional statements, loops in Swift and more.
12 lectures focus on the Apple iOS APIs, this part will teach you how to make a music app like an expert. In this module, you will learn to build up your knowledge of downloading the Skeleton project, using tags in the Storyboards, using the Apple documentation, using the Swift 5 programming language from Apple, incorporating AVFoundation, error catching, creating a method to contain the sound, scope in programming, and more.
20 lectures teach you all about the MVC design pattern. You will learn to make a quiz app. In this module, you’ll set up the Skeleton project, create a data model, understand what a Property List is, utilize the Xcode debug console, implement a UIAletcontroller, track progress and score, and more.
9 lectures will help you continue the coding challenge 3, learn to build a story app like Lifeline. You will learn to make a note, set up the introductory screen, improve the story, keep track of state, and more.
10 lectures will tell you why you need auto layout and how to set constraints. You will better understand the theory behind auto layout, set constraints for iPhone X and use what you just learnt to practice your auto layout skills.
12 lectures will introduce to the Swift 5 programming for intermediates. In this part, you can learn classes, objects, Enums, class initialization, class inheritance, and more. To discover more things about Swift 5, we recommend you learn the iOS 12 Swift 4.2 – The Complete iOS App Development Bootcamp course immediately.
28 lectures are all things about cocoapods, GPS, APIS, REST, and how to build weather app. You will learn how to install, setup and troubleshoot Cocoapods on your system. You will learn how to set up a location manager for get GPS data from iPhone. You will learn delegation, Swift dictionaries, APIs, networking and Rest, JSON, weather data model, user interface updates, and Segues in Xcode. You will also learn to utilize Delegates and Protocols in iOS app development, pass data, request weather data and more.
3 lectures will give you a clear introduction tot the command line and terminal
10 lectures help you continue the coding challenge 4. You will learn everything you need to know about Cocoapods, REST, APIs and how to build a Bitcoin price tracker.
26 lectures will teach all things you need to master about the knowledge of cloud database, iOS animations, and all advanced Swift programming skills. In this part, you will learn how to clone a WhatsApp like a professional
10 lectures help you master Git, GitHub and version control
46 lectures will help you master core data, realm, user defaults, and learn more about he persistent local data storage. This this big part, you learn to complete an app project step by step and apply all things you have learnt into practice.
10 lectures are all about the in-app purchase and Apple StoreKit. The instructor will explain the knowledge you need to know to setup and implement in-app purchases. You will know how to let users access to purchase content and how to restore in-App purchases.
8 lectures will help you proceed the advanced Swift part 1. In this part, you will know the advanced Swift properties, getters setters, computed properties, observed properties,a nd advanced properties challenge.
16 lectures will help you continue the advanced Swift part 2. In this section of the iOS 12 Swift 4.2 – The Complete iOS App Development Bootcamp course, you will learn how to accumulate numbers in a calculator. You will learn swift access levels, advanced Swift optionals, Swift structs, classes, swift Tuples, and more.
4 lectures on the introduction to machine learning
8 lectures help you get started with iOS 11, you will learn all things about CoreML. YOu will learn how to work implement machine learning into your iOS apps.
9 lectures will give you an optional bonus project. You will learn to build a machine learning app and make it look like the real
16 lectures help you learn more about the advanced CoreML, you will learn to take full use of the CoreML tools to convert pre-trained models
5 lectures help you learn how to build a machine learning model for image recognition
11 lectures help you master the advanced CreateML. You will learn to be more proficient in building your own Natural Language Processing models.
15 lectures are all things about ARKit. You will learn how to build augmented reality apps for iOS
7 lectures help you continue the advanced ARKit. You will learn the effective ways to measure real-world dimensions in AR. If you want to know the details, we suggest you learn the iOS 12 Swift 4.2 – The Complete iOS App Development Bootcamp on Udemy now.
8 lectures will teach further about the knowledge of advanced ARKit2.
6 lectures will tell you more about video playback in augmented reality
3 lectures tell you how to submit an app to the app store
3 lectures will introduce to the reasons what design is so important for an app entrepreneur
4 lectures introduce to color theory
6 lectures are all about typography
8 lectures will help you build the fundamentals of UI design
11 lectures will help you build the fundamentals of UX design
7 lectures will tell you the important difference between iOS design and Android design
17 lectures will give you one-by-one step to learn more about the professional mobile designer’s workflow
3 lectures are about design resources
2 lectures tell you how to make money from your own apps.
7 lectures tell how to save your time and money
4 lectures are all about the app monetization methods
5 lectures tell you how to optimize your app store listing
12 lectures will help you know how to grow your app downloads
11 lectures on how to get press coverage for your own apps
5 lectures tell you how to feature an app
6 lectures tell you more about the app store optimization, learn to rank your apps higher on the search results
8 lectures teach you how to use paid advertising to drive app downloads
2 lectures tell you app store reviews and ratings
1 lecture helps you know how to use app analytics
2 lectures introduce how to increase app downloads and revenue
2 lectures give you a bonus, you will know how to build app showcase website
3 lectures give you a bonus module, you can ask the author’s anything
1 lecture gives you an overview of making an app
The iOS 12 Swift 4.2 – The Complete iOS App Development Bootcamp course can be said is the most successful iOS 12 and Swift 5 course on Udemy. Don’t miss out on the best time to enroll in the course for as low as $9.99.Get Deal