Learn and Understand NodeJS Review
The best thing about this Learn and Understand NodeJS course is that it comes with a 30-day money back guarantee. If students are not satisfied with the course within 30 days they will get the money back. The Learn and Understand NodeJS course comes with a total 13 hours of on-demand video. This course also comes with 5 articles which students will be able to refer to whenever they want. The articles will also come with preloaded codes for the students so that they are able to copy paste the code and use it in their project and assignments.
There are also 53 downloadable resources which students will be able to refer to whenever they want. This downloadable resources will have all the important things that are being taught in the course. Once the Learn and Understand NodeJS course is complete students will have a lifetime access to all the course materials so that they are able to refer to it even after the course is completed.
The course can also be accessed with a TV and a phone so that students are able to take the curse even when they are on a move. Once the students have completed watching all the on-demand video and taking all the assignments they will be rewarded with a certification of completion. This certification will not be useful in college credits but will come in hand during interviews.
About The Best-Selling NodeJS Course
What Will Students Learn From The Node JS Course
This Learn and Understand NodeJS course is very much basic and students will get to learn all the basic theories and concepts about the language.What will the students learn from the course, see details as followed.
- Students will be given lessons on how exactly the Node JS works.
- Students will be taught how they can structure their Node application so that it can be set in modules.
- Students will be given the opportunity to understand the language and also learn things like pipes, streams, and buffers.
- They will get to learn how they will be able to manage all the node packages using npm.
- Event Emitter also is very important in Node JS and this is why students will have a special class teaching Event Emitter.
- Students will be building a Web server on their own and they will get a chance to understand how everything really works.
- Students will get to learn how they can make web applications very easily with help of Express.
- Students will also have the opportunity to make their concepts clear about MEAN stack works.
The Requirements of The Node.js Course:
Contents of The Best Node JS Online Training:
- This course from Udemy basically comes with a total of 98 lectures. The 98 lectures are divided into 12 chapters.
- The first chapter of this course is Introduction and setup which has a total of 5 lectures and has a total on-demand video time of 16 minutes and 44 seconds.
- The third chapter of the course is The Node Core which has 6 lectures and it’s on-demand video is 35 minutes and 17 seconds long.
- The modules, exports and require chapter is the biggest chapter of the course which comes with on-demand video time of 2 hours 8 minutes and 11 seconds and has a total of 15 lectures.
- The 5th chapter of the course is events and the event emitter which has a total of 11 lectures and has on-demand video time of 1 hour 33 minutes and 27 seconds.
- The next chapter of the course is Asynchronous Code, Iibuv, The Event Loop, Steams, Files and more which has a total of 13 lectures and comes with on-demand video time of 1 hour 41 minutes and 57 seconds.
- The TTP and being a Web Server is a chapter which has a total of 11 lectures and has on-demand video time of 1 hour 21 minutes and 10 seconds.
- The eighth chapter of the course is NPM: The Node Package Manager which has a total of 43 minutes and 4 seconds of on-demand video which is divided into 7 lectures.
- The express chapter also has 7 lectures and has on-demand video time of 1 hour 28 minutes and 52 seconds.
- The second last chapter of the course is about The MEAN stack which has 6 lectures and has on-demand video time of 1 hour and 1 second.
- The last chapter of the course is Let’s Build an App which has a total of 8 lectures and has on-demand video time of 1 hour 18 minutes.
What is Node JS?
The best thing about the language Node JS is that it helps developers create Web servers very easily. Almost all the companies have started looking for employees who have a clear idea of Node JS and this is the reason this language has become so much popular and on demand. Not a lot of developers know this language and this is also another reason why there is a lot of scope in this field. Since the initial release of the language in the year 2009, this language has been changed a lot of times and a lot of updates have been made on the regular basis. The latest version of the update is still pending
Who is Ideal For This NodeJS Course?
Here we have made a list of all the students who will be ideal for the Learn and Understand Node JS course:
- All the students who are planning to build a career as a Node JS developer
- All the students who want to build a career in MEAN stack
- Students who do not have any kind of knowledge about server technology and also want to learn it.
- Students who have worked in other technologies like PHP, Rails, Ruby or ASP.NET
- Students who are looking to learn Express
Benefits of Node.js:
This Learn and Understand NodeJS course is very much beneficial to all the students because this language Node JS has become very much popular recently. This Learn and Understand NodeJS course will be very much useful for all the developers who want to change the way they code. Learning this language will also be a very much useful thing for a lot of developers because they will be able to jump-start their career. Not a lot of people have any kind of idea about this language making all the people who know this language popular and highly paid. All the companies are now switching to Node JS and therefore finding a job in this industry will not be a hard thing to do. If you are fresh out of college and looking for a job as a developer, then taking this course will be very much useful.
Why Learn Node JS?
People have realized that this Node.is programming language is very much useful when it comes to coding and this is the reason more developers are trying to learn it.
- High-demand language
Learning this NodeJS language will be very much helpful because for all the developers because this Node JS language will become very much popular in the coming years because of the easy way developers are able to code with the language. Node JS is also comparatively easy to learn so students will have no problem to grasp all the fundamentals of the language.
- Easy-to-used coding skill
Why Learn the Udemy Node JS Course?
Why should one learn the best-selling Udemy Node JS course? Let’s see the simple reasons as follows.
- Comprehensive content and resources
This Learn and Understand NodeJS course come with downloadable resources where there will be different set of codes available so that students will find it convenient to learn by copy pasting the code in the initial stages.
- Anyone can learn this NodeJS course
This Learn and Understand NodeJS course is specifically built for all the beginners and this is the reason the course gives a lot of stress on all the concepts and most of them are theoretical. The course is very much effective in nature because most of the students have rated this course 5 star. All the on demand video in this course will help people to understand all the small things about the course.
- Good way to review NodeJS knowledge
This Learn and Understand NodeJS course will also work as a recollection session for all the students who have already learned this course and need a proper brush up.
- The popular Angular skill included
The Learn and Understand NodeJS course will also be teaching the students about Angular and students who don’t have any kind of experience in angular will get a change to know it in a better way. Students have come out and said the reason they like this course is because of the great exercise and projects that are available.
In a word, the best Node JS course is a great start if you are interested in diving deep under the hood of NodeJS. Have you gotten started your new year learning journey? Don’t miss out on the best Node JS course on Udemy.