Buy Now – Save Up to 95% Off!
Tips: You can click the above button to redeem the 95% off MBA in a Box: Business Lessons from a CEO coupon in no time.
More About The Complete MBA Training Course
MBA in a Box: Business Lessons from a CEO is available on Udemy, the best-selling business fundamentals course taught by 365 Careers. This course gives you a complete bootcamp for learning and mastering everything you need to know about MBA. Whether you’re looking to learn more about business strategy, management and HR management, marketing management, accounting, decision making financial analysis or more others, this course will teach you all about that from the start to finish. Till now, this MBA in a Box: Business Lessons from a CEO course has an average 4.5 top-rating and over 36,131 students enrolled. If you’re wondering how to step into the world of MBA like a pro, there is no doubt that this course can help serve as your guide.
Course’s requirements and targets:
This MBA in a Box: Business Lessons from a CEO course is intended for anyone who aims at becoming a professional in MBA and build a very solid foundation of business fundamentals. There is not any prior experience required. If you want to learn MBA and business fundamentals from the basics, this course is a good choice. In addition, this course only needs learners a strong willingness to learn and practice this course.
What you will learn:
Once enrolled in the MBA in a Box: Business Lessons from a CEO course, you will get over 11.5 hours of on-demand video guide, 40 downloadable resources, and 185 lectures. The course has five big modules for you, each one is carefully thought and edited for helping you better understand and master the knowledge you need to know. Next, let’s see what you will learn:
- Once finished the course, you will get a certificate of completion for MBA
- How to open a company from the ground up
- How to become a confident managerial role
- How to make an industry analysis
- How to implement SWOT analysis
- How to apply your skills into business practices
- How to choose a strategy among cost leadership, differentiation, and niche
- How to motivate your employees and grow your business team
- How to make a market segmentation
- How to better understand what financials mean
- How to acquire a great business acumen
- How to build and develop a successful company
- How to acquire a solid business knowledge
- How to clearly understand the critical success factors
- How to take full use of Michael Porter’s Five Forces model
- How to acquire a competitive advantage
- How to implement some effective marketing researches
- How to choose your right targets
- How to calculate cash flows
- How to negotiate parties
- … much more
This MBA in a Box: Business Lessons from a CEO course will teach you to master business strategies. Startups are the next big thing in the market. It to a certain extent is even logical given that the present generation is much more independent than the previous ones. Working under others just does not attract them anymore. But starting one’s own business has its own merits as well demerits. If it clicks, then the extent and limit of the merits you could experience are vast and infinite. However, on the other hand, the demerits can ruin you completely too. At this point, it’s necessary to mention that different startups require different kinds of treatment and approach. If you are someone who is thinking of starting something new but are anxious about the outcomes, then do not fret as you have come to the right place. Here we are going to talk about how a business strategy can help you in your way to success and what are its key aspects.
What is a business strategy?
It is important that you first understand what a business strategy is, and this MBA in a Box: Business Lessons from a CEO course will better explain it. Business strategy is the integration of all the actions and steps the owner must take, to establish, mark, and hold on to a bold and solid territory in the market. You must, however, understand that they are different for different startups. Hence, no one successful business strategy can be formulated. However, one can chalk out the points on which they must focus on to make the start-up a success:
Key aspects of a business strategy:
Every startup is different in its way, but a good business strategy must cover the following points to become a success:
- You must first plan the way you want to approach the market. This includes campaigns and plotting your target areas in the market.
- You must then chalk out the merits and demerits, and the strengths and weaknesses of the plan as well as for yourself. You need to know and understand your limitations to use your strengths.
- The strengths of the business must be capitalised. This is known as a competitive advantage and gives your business a unique identity and a good position in the market.
You now understand the basics as to how you must pursue your startup to increase your probability of success. In the end, however, keeping yourself composed at all times is the main trick.
Management and HR Management
Whether it is for management or HR management, this MBA in a Box: Business Lessons from a CEO course will give you a complete boot camp. Human resources are the most important resources of any nation. Most of the problems regarding the competence of the population of a country are because most of its population does not contribute to the nation as it should. Rather, they are mostly liability that the nation needs to carry on with. In big companies, however, some sectors deal with specifically these kinds of issues. It maintains the production that the employees contribute to the company. Here, we are going to talk about what exactly the work of HRM that is, Human Resource Management and how you can efficiently manage your human resources:
What is HRM?
HRM is the abbreviation for Human Resource Management. However, before going deep into that, let us first understand what is Management in itself? Apart from the literal meaning of the word, Management signifies coordinating and controlling certain activities in a business organization to achieve all defined and desired goals. Furthering this concept, the system of human resource management deals with the coordination of the activities of the staff, mainly to provide the best outputs and achieve set agendas by and of the company. If you are looking to learn more about HR management, this MBA in a Box: Business Lessons from a CEO course will help you.
Practices that help one manage the human resources of a company
Even though there is no one correct way to go about it, but say you are new at this, maybe it’s a startup and you want to make sure that the objectives are met properly, then there is a set of key points you could keep in mind to attain your objectives. Here is a list of things you could keep in mind to manage the human resource of your company:
- Plan before you start. Do not keep on abruptly taking up objectives. You must first analyse the capacity of your company and then take up a particular venture. Setbacks in the start itself well tend to dampen your spirits.
- Encourage the employees to enhance their skills to produce the best outputs. Optimising the tools and working on one’s skills are the best ways to increase the efficiency of the company.
- The last but the most important aspect of HRM is to check on the workload of the employees. They can provide just as much their capacity allows them to. Forcing too much work on them would only give more negative results than the positive ones.
So now you know what you must focus on to enhance the human resource of your company. The trick is always, however, to keep yourself composed and take whichever required decisions in a sane and calm mind.
Marketing Communications and Marketing Management
Management and communication are both the two most important keywords in the human dictionary, and in this MBA in a Box: Business Lessons from a CEO course you will also learn more about them. Management helps us to sort out our priorities while communication helps to indulge in sharing and hence enhancing our views about certain topics. Both hence have immense importance in our lives. Their importance further increases when they are coined with professional arenas of work. In marketing, especially where it is always about growth and competition managing your ideas and then enhancing them and making them reach out to others, management and communication are to be focussed on better. Here we are going to focus on what this term means and what elements make up good marketing propaganda:
What is marketing communication and management?
Marketing communication mainly deals with how a firm is to reach its products to the general mass. This sector, hence includes activities such as advertisement which helps to increase the reach of the product, making people aware of its existence. Marketing management is plotting and observing the practical application of the plan. It keeps the record of how the ideas were accepted if they were successful at all, and thereafter suggest changes. Marketing communication and marketing management hand in hand takes a firm further in its professional career.
Key aspects of marketing communication:
To learn more marketing communication skills, this MBA in a Box: Business Lessons from a CEO course is highly recommended. Marketing communication advertising is different than personal selling or publication or sales promotion and other such activities in many ways. Marketing communication acts as a stimulus for people to which they respond. Here is a set of elements that helps to strengthen that stimulus.
- Advertising the product via social media platforms or mass media platforms is a tried, tested, and successful method for making your product reach out to people.
- Direct mails, coupons, or catalogues of the firm can directly reach the people without having to go through the additional costs of campaigning via mass media.
- Handling public relations is also another key aspect of the propaganda. You must first establish bonds in the market and thereafter keep and strengthen it to keep a good rapport in the market.
4. Purchase incentives that the firm provides its customers with is one of the traditional forms of marketing communication. This is also known as Sales Promotion.
So, now you know the spices that you must add to the make a good firm. There will always be ups and downs in the career of a company, but following the above would give you sure shot positive results.
Accounting and Financial Statement Analysis
No matter what the job is or what a firm does, in the end, it is all about the economic growth of the individual, the employees, and the firm. The finance of a company is hence an issue of great concern. A financial professional hence must know where he must focus to keep a genuine and proper record if the financial development and the setbacks of a particular firm. For this he needs to have a keen knowledge of the strategies that the company uses to bring in the money, how the money is brought in and at the same time, the policy and the system followed for the same and also on the economic growth and characteristics of the firm throughout. Here we are now going to discuss how a financial professional could and should generate a financial statement that will sum up all of the above information in one place. If you want to learn accounting and financial statement analysis like a pro, this MBA in a Box: Business Lessons from a CEO course is a priority.
Generating an efficient financial statement:
A financial statement primarily involves the position and the financial activities of the company in the market recorded formally in the form of a folder. This later helps the company to further and embolden its position in the market and enhance the output of the company. Here are some aspects that must be included while bringing on an efficient and effective financial statement for the company:
- The financial professional must have a good and at depth knowledge about how the industry works and its economic characteristics. It then becomes easier to tally that with the economic characteristics of the company and formulate an effective and efficient plan for future productions.
- The professional must also analyse the company’s financial statements and point out potential flaws in it to help the firm excel in its production. This step must also include suggesting necessary changes to the financial condition and activities of the company as well.
- The last one is quite a challenging one yet effective. After the financial professional suggest necessary changes in the existing financial statement, he or she should also provide a report forecasting future assumptions regarding how the changes may and will help the firm.
All said and done, however, the financial professional, as well as the employees, must have a connection with the firm to work with their heart and soul. The financial professional must also keep a lookout for potential frauds in the statement analysis as that is one of the very common issues in any company. If you are interested in being a financial professional but don’t know how to do it, you’ll find more secrets by learning the MBA in a Box: Business Lessons from a CEO course.
Tips for Decision Making, Persuasion, and Negotiation
The terms used above, namely decision making, persuasion, and negotiation are all interconnected. The one thing they have in common is the firm’s goodwill at heart. It can be easily said that these three are the most important three aspects of the working of any company. Here we are going to discuss what these terms mean and how they function and why are they this important. So if you are new in this arena, it is only natural to find yourself in the middle of the blue ocean but we are here to help you out. So scroll down and read along to understand what steps you could take to strengthen your business further:
What is persuasion and negotiation and how are they related to each other?
This MBA in a Box: Business Lessons from a CEO course will teach you how to persuade or negotiate with others. Persuasion in any sense signifies that you convince the other person of your objectives and plans. Hence is an integral part of the negotiation. While you negotiate, the aim is to get yourself the best profit you can from the discussion. In such cases, the capability to persuade other proves to be a necessary quality in a person. While striking a deal with another firm, your firm needs to make sure that it in no way is losing out on some shares. Skilled negotiators will ask twice as many questions as an average one would ask. They place their agendas in forms of questions simultaneously trying to persuade the other team.
Different approaches regarding persuasion and negotiation:
Broadly speaking, the art of persuasion can be showcased in two methods: the push and the pull methods.
Now, in an ideal negotiating situation, both the teams must have equal amounts of power and hold of the project. But many times it is not so, and at those times, the more powerful party naturally tends to dominate the other one, trying to make it accept terms and conditions biased toward the more powerful team. This kind of persuasion is known as push style. The other one is when both the parties have similar levels of power and they each try to get information from the other team, to arrive at a conclusion that would keep the interests of both the teams in mind. This would be a demonstration of the pull style of persuasion. To learn more about persuasion and negotiation skills, this MBA in a Box: Business Lessons from a CEO course can teach you more about that.
So now you know how to strike a deal while smoothly incorporating your needs in them. The skills, however, easily explainable they may seem, are quite hard to master but when you achieve mastery, then the road to success is all yours.
Read more on business courses here:
- The Business Intelligence Analyst Course 2020
- Beginner to Pro in Excel: Financial Modeling and Valuation
Tips: How to get the 95% off MBA in a Box: Business Lessons from a CEO coupon? You can click on the following button to redeem a valid Udemy coupon immediately. Get a low price just in $11.99 or $10.99 for new users.Get Deal