Buy Now – Save Up to 95% Off!
If you want to break into Python, data science, machine learning, this Python for Data Science and Machine Learning Bootcamp course will help you do so. Python is one of the most sought-after programming language in tech, which can be frequently used for data science and machine learning. If you are looking to unleash the powerful potentials of Python in data and analytics, this Python for Data Science and Machine Learning Bootcamp course will help you become good at data science and machine learning.
Note: How to enroll in the Python for Data Science and Machine Learning Bootcamp course for up to 95% off? Click on “Buy Now – Save Up To 95% Off!” mentioned above. You will get the best Udemy coupon verified immediately.
About The Data Science & Machine Learning Course
In this Python for Data Science and Machine Learning Bootcamp course, you will learn all the foundations of using Python for data science, machine learning, and the secrets to master working with NumPy, Pandas, Seaborn , Matplotlib , Plotly , Scikit-Learn, big data analysis, decision trees, machine Learning, Tensorflow , and more. The course will help you go through all things Python, skills to use Python to analyze data, techniques master the powerful machine learning algorithms, and effective strategies to deal with some complex problems. You will understand how to analyze data, and learn how to utilize the power of Python to become a data scientist today.
You will master not only the theory, but also understand how Python works for data science and machine learning. You will take part in some very practical exercises in Python, in data analysis, and in machine learning, which will be taught by the Udemy well renowned mentor named by Jose Portilla. You will also learn from the top-rated mentor in becoming a qualified data scientist, who will share everything you need to know to be a master in data and analytics.
This Python for Data Science and Machine Learning Bootcamp course is one of the best-selling data science courses. After finishing this course, you will likely grab the effective ways to analyze data, build awesome visualizations, and take full use of the powerful machine learning algorithms, and apply them to your work. The industry’s expert will help you master data science and machine learning, understand how to work with them effortlessly, and build a career in data science.
To learn this Python for Data Science and Machine Learning Bootcamp course requires we have some basic levels of programming languages. And a PC with admin permissions is assumed.
This Python for Data Science and Machine Learning Bootcamp course is intended for programmers, developers, or those ones who have at lest some programming experience. If you know Python but don’t know how to use it for data science and machine learning, then here is a right place to get started.
After completing this data science course, you’ll:
- Advance your Python programming skills to the better
- Clearly know how to take full use of Python skills to work for data science and machine learning
- Be a master in implementing machine learning algorithms
- Be able to work with Pandas, Spark, NumPy, Matplotlib, Seaborn, Plotly, K-menas clustering, SciKit-learn, linear regression, and logistic regression effortlessly
- Master the natural language processing
- Know how to filter spams
- Feel more proficient in random forest and decision trees
- Understand how to support vector machines
- Master neural networks
- Be able to become a good data scientist
About This Python Course’s Content
This Python for Data Science and Machine Learning Bootcamp course includes 22.5 hours of on-demand video, 10 articles, 4 downloadable resource, and 149 lectures. Each lecture is carefully designed for helping learners master Python for data science and machine learning. Next, let’s see what we will get from each lecture.
- 3 lectures will give us a brief introduction to the course
- 1 lectures will tell how to set up an environment
- 3 lectures will give us an overview of Jupyter, including Jupyter notebooks, and virtual environment
- 8 lectures will help us get started with the Python crash course, which includes 5 parts regarding everything we need to know about Python
- 8 lectures will focus on the knowledge we need to know about NumPy, including NumPy arrays, NumPy indexing, NumPy operations, NumPy exercises and solutions
- 11 lectures will teach us all things Pandas. We’ll learn all about series, dataframes, missing data, groupby, operations, data input and output
5 lectures will give you more about Pandas exercises
- 7 lectures will give you an introduction to Matplotlib, which includes Matplotlib part 1, Matplotlib part 2, and Matplotlib part 3
- 9 lectures will teach everything you need to know about Seaborn, including the knowledge of distribution plots, categorical plots, matrix plots, grids, regression plots, style and color, and Seaborn solutions
- 3 lectures will help you understand the pandas built-in data visualization. This will take you through Pandas data visualization exercises and solutions.
- 2 lectures will give you an introduction to plotly and cufflinks
- 5 lectures will teach you geographical plotting, there are 2 parts to learn
- 9 lectures are all about the data capstone project, you will get an overview of 911 calls project and finance data project
- Next 4 lectures help you get started with machine learning
- 6 lectures will help you understand linear regression
- 1 lecture is about cross validation and bias variance trade off
- 6 lectures will teach all things logistic regression
- 4 lectures are all about K nearest neighbors
- 5 lectures will introduce the knowledge of decision trees and random forests
- 4 lectures will help you learn the support vector machines with Python
- 4 lectures on K means clustering
- 2 lectures on principle component analysis
- 3 lectures on recommender system
- 6 lectures will introduce natural language processing. You will learn to master NLP with Python
- 12 lectures tell you more about BIG data and spark. You will learn set up spark, aws account, EC2 instance, PySpark, and more
- 10 lectures are all about neural nets and deep learning
- 7 lectures will give you an introduction to the old version of TensorFlow
- 1 lecture for discount coupons
Why is Python So Popularity in Data Science
In this Python for Data Science and Machine Learning Bootcamp course, you will get a depth learning of Python for data science. Perhaps, you’ve thought why Python is so perfect for data analysis, then here you can get what you want to know. At first, we should know that Python is the world’s most used and popular programming language in tech, which can be used for data science. Python is an easy to learn programming and its features are very friendly for the data science development. Python not merely helps analysts explore the secrets of data but also explores the world of machine learning in the highest-performance way.
Refer to reasons why learn Python for data science:
- Python is an easy to learn, free and high-demand open source programming language.
- Python has the features of simplicity and easiness, which is very convenient for some data scientist analyzing, manipulating, and visualizing data. Most of data scientists don’t like a very complicated programming to work with on a daily basis.
- Python comes with many decent and powerful libraries, especially in crawlers, data analysis and artificial intelligence, like TensorFlow, Scikit-Learn, Numpy, PyTorch and more, which makes Python a priority when data scientist come to analyze data and machine learning.
- Python has the portability features, which is preferred by most developers.
- Python is a very good choice for rapid development and data mining. It can increase the efficiency and save much time while data mining and machine learning.
- For those new data scientists, Python itself is very easy to use. You will know more about Python from this Python for Data Science and Machine Learning Bootcamp course.
- For now, Python has all tools needed for data mining and is growing steadily.
- Python has more solutions when it comes to performance problems.
- Python has the numpy library, which is extremely fast and convenient to use. And it works extremely well with other containers.
- Safety. Because Python is the most used open-source programming language, it is more safe and basically bug free to work with. This saves an enormous amount of development time and does not significantly reduce the efficiency of data analysis.
Why is Python So Good in Machine Learning?
In this Python for Data Science and Machine Learning Bootcamp course you will learn Python for machine learning. Python is an elegant high-level programming language with efficient data structures and object-oriented programming capability. The natural way of programming powered by sound syntax, dynamic typing,and the interpreted nature has made it the go-to choice for web development as well as the machine learning section. What is better for programmers are The Python interpreter and the extensive standard library, including widely supported and ready-to-use Python modules, programs and tools offered by the Python community.
If you are familiar with the old fashion C or C++ programming, you are good to go with Python for production use with the extension capability by including new data types and others. Machine learning is used to in a way to power a program to automatically learn things so that humans don’t need to interfere anymore. With the consistent syntax, short development time with open source libraries/modules and flexibility, Python has become the go-to programming language for programmers doing data analysis, developing sophisticated models & prediction engines, and other statistical works.
In machine learning world, Python has been the hottest and most used programming language, it also will soon be the ruler in the filed of both academic and researches. But why is Python so popular in machine learning?
Here are reasons and let’s see what the details are.
- Python not merely is a high-end programming language, but also owns the most remarkable third party ecosystem, and it has the very decent compatibility with its underlying operating systems. To master Python, the Python for Data Science and Machine Learning Bootcamp course is a priority.
- Python has the NumPy library and ecosystem, which allows researchers processing high-performance and fast data effectively. As know, machine learning needs a plenty of data processing, and Python is just the programming that can largely increase the working efficiency.
- Python community is committed to providing guides and ecosystem for those people who are complete new to programming. This undoubtedly increase the uses and popularity of Python in both data science and computing science. And increasingly more statistical scientists, business analysts, biologists, and more have been a Python programmer, and contribute new code to the community. It can be said that programming is a kind of social activity, and Python community agree with this point than any others.
- Machine learning is a kind of high-integration subject. Because all AI and machine learning systems need to extract a plenty of data from the real world and then input them into systems as train data, while Python libraries makes it much easier to access and transform data.
- Python allows users caring about the real problems. For those novices to computing science, Python is relatively easier to understand than others languages. It will be easy to use while integrating some external libraries and tools. Beside that, Python is a kind of programming that is every easy to visit. There are a lot of Python libraries can help us focus on something more exciting than the invention of the wheel.
In a word, Python programming is a superb choice if you want to dive deep into data science and machine learning. And the Udemy best-selling course, Python for Data Science and Machine Learning Bootcamp, is a good start. You will acquire all skills and techniques about Python for data science and machine learning.
Refer to some relevant courses here:
- Machine Learning A-Z™: Hands-On Python & R In Data Science
- Complete Python Bootcamp: Go from zero to hero in Python 3
- Artificial Intelligence A-Z™: Learn How To Build An AI
- Data Science A-Z™: Real-Life Data Science Exercises Included
After completing this Python for Data Science and Machine Learning Bootcamp course, you will be able to work in data science and machine learning like an expert. This course is the Udemy top-rated course, which has over 223,270 students enrolled so far. So, if you are looking to learn more about Python for data science and machine learning, don’t miss out on taking the course at Udemy today. Click on the following button to enroll in this Python for Data Science and Machine Learning Bootcamp course for up to 95% off.Get Deal