In this complete, hands-on course, you’ll have the opportunity to learn R programming, R studio, data analytics, data science, statistical analysis, and more R relevant skills and techniques. Upon completing the course, you will master R programming like an expert. Looking to learn all things R without investing much time and money? Here is a good place to start.
Buy Now – Save Up to 95% Off!
Tips: Click on “Buy Now – Save Up to 95% Off!” mentioned above to enroll in this R Programming A-Z™: R For Data Science With Real Exercises! course for up to 95% off.
About The R Programming A-Z Course
Become a skilled R programmer in just 10.5 hours. Discover a powerful potential of R programming and be able to overcome the real-life analytical challenges. This R Programming A-Z™: R For Data Science With Real Exercises! course will prepare you to thrive in today’s data and analytic world, which needs more highly-skilled R programmers than ever. Demand for R professionals is growing and is expected to continue to climb around the world. This is one of the reasons why the popularity of R programming online training keeps soaring and the high-demand.
This R Programming A-Z™: R For Data Science With Real Exercises! course is involved in the R programming, R studio open-source integrated development environment, data analytics, data science, packages, data frames, functions, advanced visualization with GGPlot2, and statistical analysis. This R Programming A-Z™: R For Data Science With Real Exercises! course comes created in a collaboration with Kirill Eremenko and SuperDataScience Team, who are Udemy well renowned instructors. Through this course, you will learn to be master everything you need to know about R programming and R for data analytics.
When finishing the R course, you will:
- Have master the R programming all fundamentals and be able to get a high-paid hob as a R professional
- Be prepared to utilize R programming language for data science
- Advance your R programming skills to a high level
- Be effortless while using with R Studio
- Master the core principles of programming language
- Be able to create variables, vectors, a while() loop, a for() loop, and more
- Acquire a depth understanding of the normal distribution
- Be more confident in working with R programming for data analytics, data science, and statistical analysis
- Be proficient in working with R Studio, customizing R studio, installing packages in R
- Be able to work with statistical data, financial data, and sports data in R
Course requirements and targets:
This R Programming A-Z™: R For Data Science With Real Exercises! course does not require any prior experience of R programming. Anyone who are interested in learning more about R programming can enroll in the course.
Some details of this R programming course:
This R Programming A-Z™: R For Data Science With Real Exercises! course is 4.6 top-rated on Udemy, as of 7/2019, there have been over 95,090 students enrolled. This course has 10.5 hours of on-demand video guide, 4 articles, and 80 lectures in total. So, if you are looking to learn R but don’t know how to get started, this course will be a good start.
R Programming Review
What Is the R Programming Used for? You will dive deep into R programming from the R Programming A-Z™: R For Data Science With Real Exercises! course. In 1993, Ross Ihaka and Robert Gentleman developed an advanced programming language, R. This programming language is used for the machine learning algorithm, statistical interference, time series, linear regression, and so on. Though C and C++ are the most used languages for heavy computation, the R language also has its importance in programming. Basically, the R libraries are written in R. It is true that R is not used in academics, but, still there are big companies, like Google, Uber, Facebook, Airbnb, etc. who use R programming language.
Essential Features of R
Before knowing the usage of this programming language, it is important to check out the essential features of R. R language is specifically created for graphical display and statistical processing. Once you install R with R studio, you can get a strong programming language like C which is able to do the following-
- Data handling
- Data analytics tools
- Graphical tools
- The syntax for the language itself
The major advantage of installing R instead of any other plug-ins or software is that it can implant all types of advanced data analysis and statistical data within one compact environment.
Areas Where R Language is Used
There are several areas where the R language is used. Those areas are-
- 1.Machine Learning
The present world depends more on Artificial Intelligence and machine learning. Here comes the R language that helps in predictive analytics, non-linear regression, decision trees, and so on. In fields like retail, genetics, marketing, etc., R language is used.
- 2.Data Science
With the help of advanced R language, data scientists can write codes and also go for statistical analyses, predictive analyses, etc.
- 3.Statistical Algorithm
R language is quite popular among the statisticians as they can perform any kind of statistical problems with the help of this language. So, here you get the usage of R programming along with some other details. If you are a programmer, you will know how to use the best of this programming language.
What is R Studio?
In this R Programming A-Z™: R For Data Science With Real Exercises! course, you will learn all things about R Studio. There are different types of pf Integrated Development Environment (IDE) available for different programming languages.RStudio is a free and open-source IDE for the programming language R. It is basically used in graphics and statistical computing method. RStudio is a comparatively new language from JJ Allaire which initially released in 2011. It is becoming very popular among programmers for different reasons.
The biggest plus point of R Studio is that it can be used in almost every type of operators. Although Linux is the remote server of R Studio users can easily use it in Windows. Ubuntu or macOS.
R Studio comes in two different editions-
- R Studio Desktop
Here, R Studio id loaded in the computer or laptop as an application and it runs like any other normal desktop application.
- R Studio Server
R Studio can also be used with the help of any web browser. But the browser must have to be connected with RStudio remote server. To know more about R Studio, the R Programming A-Z™: R For Data Science With Real Exercises! course is a good choice.
Why should you use R Studio?
There are different languages which do not need an IDE. But, why do you need to use R Studio? Here are the reasons:
- Open Source: R Studio is free of cost. Hence you do not need to shell extra.
- Compatible To All Types Of Laptop Operators: RStudio can be used in almost every type of OS- Linux, Ubuntu, Windows, macOS, etc. So, you do not need to worry.
- A Good Text Editor: R Studio is a complete text editor. You have the bracket matching, replace option, parenthesis or syntax highlighting. These features are helpful in a great deal.
- A Cross-Platform Interface: RStudio has a cross-platform interface. So, you can switch to any operator without hesitation or trouble.
Besides those, R Studio offers a great graphical workspace, a good windows docking service and many more. Hence, this IDE can be very beneficial if it is used in the right way.
Advantages of R programming
Technology has immense benefits in modern language. To improve the technologies we have computer programming languages that help us to code. There are several varieties of them and these days you cannot just get away by learning one or two. People need to learn the most useful programming languages so that it can benefit them in their work. So, here we will talk about the advantages of the R programming language which is quite famous among coders, especially for data science projects. Or you can get a depth learning of R programming from the R Programming A-Z™: R For Data Science With Real Exercises! course.
- Free and Open-Source: Who doesn’t like when they get a good program which is free and open-source? Every coder does and they can use the R language in any way that they can like. As it is open-source, they can even make necessary changes in the platform to make it better.
- Supports Extensions: Often it is hard to find programming languages that are ready to take extensions. The R programming language does take them and it will be helpful for all coders. Already there are numerous packages and one can create more.
- Connected with other programming languages: As we said above, at this age we cannot just live by knowing one or two programming language. So, for the same fact, the developers have kept the R program connected with other languages like Java, C++, Oracle, etc. This keeps on rising as the add-on packages increase. To work with R programming like an expert, the R Programming A-Z™: R For Data Science With Real Exercises! will help you do so.
- Community: When you are using a programming language for the first time, you are meant to have questions. The people who are used to the language should always come up to teach you that. You can actually fall back on the community that uses the R programming language.
So, these are the advantages that you receive if you are using the R programming language. We hope that you will start learning the language if you feel that it is needed for your work. We bet that it will be beneficial.
Why is R Good for Data Science?
Due to the advancements in computer technology, today we have the option of coding different programs. Right now, there are several programming languages to choose from for a programmer. They will prefer to choose one that goes best with their area of work. Just like that the R programming language is said to be great with data science. In this R Programming A-Z™: R For Data Science With Real Exercises! course, you will also learn R for data science. So, let us see the points which will justify this statement:
- If someone is in academia, then using the R programming language can be there safest bet. People are already working with the program for developing data science and statistics. There are several books and resources that guide a person to use the R programming language for data science.
- The R programming language is one of the best ways for data wrangling. The language has libraries of tools that helps you to sort through the messy data to make them compact.
- The R programming language also has an efficient data representing, analysis and visualization technic. This makes understanding data a lot easier from several angles and aspects.
- The R programming language is an open-source language. So, the programmer wouldn’t need to spend their fortune on it if they are planning to code a really lengthy program.
- The R programming language is good for data science projects as the language was specifically made for statistical analysis and data reconfiguration. So, the platform is for sorting through data to make it easier and comprehensible.
- Machine learning is one of the technologies that are important right now. For machine learning, one will need to start automation and feed data. These will become relatively easier of they know the R programming language.
So, here are some of the reasons for which we can say that the R programming language is very important for data science. If someone is looking forward to data science projects, they should learn it. To deeply understand how R works, the R Programming A-Z™: R For Data Science With Real Exercises! is a top-rated boot camp.
What is The Benefit of Learning R Programming?
In the world of programming learning dynamism is the key to growth. If you are from the programming world you must have came across the “R Programming” terminology and you might be searching answers for what, why and how around the terminology. In this R Programming A-Z™: R For Data Science With Real Exercises! course, you’ll know the R programming is high-demand. Here you will find answer for the “why” related to the benefits of “R programming.”
You must be well aware of the gigantic shift happening cantered around big data, statistics, machine learning and artificial intelligence. The R is the answer if you want to be the part of this gigantic shift.
These are five major reasons why you should learn R programming;
- Learning R programming language gives you the added advantage to explore opportunities in the field of data analysis, statistics and machine learning. This tool helps you create objects, packages and functions.
- The R programming platform has the freedom of operating system dependency. As it is open source and free, so you will not have to buy any licence. It gives you the liberty to examine the source code, add a feature and fix bugs. Apart from that, this enables you to interact with several data sources and statistical packages.
- R programming allows you to run your code without any compiler. As it is an interpreted language, this makes code development easier.
- R is a vector language allowing anyone to add function to single vector without putting any loop.
- Applicability of R is in most happening industries like finance, telecommunication and genomics for building models, profiling and analysis.
- Vast community of R developers gives you the freedom to seek help and collaborate for any challenging task at your end.
- Gigantic library of more than 10,000 packages and lakhs of inbuilt functionality helps you on the go.
- R provides you a package called shiny to create remarkable web applications directly from your data analysis software. You can create interactive web pages and dashboard.
- Industry majors like Google, Facebook, Twitter etc. are using for different purposes like behaviour analysis, advertising effectiveness and data visualization. This opens the gate for you to enter and find you place.
- R programmers are one of the highest paid professionals earning average $110,000 per annum. With R in your armoury, you can find job as financial analyst, data scientist or quantitative analyst.
Learning is the key to success. You have to keep your eye open and visualize the shift happening around you. The R programming will help you be in the league of frontrunner and earn respectable amount of money.
Discover more data science courses here:
- Python for Data Science and Machine Learning Bootcamp
- Data Science A-Z™: Real-Life Data Science Exercises Included
- Machine Learning A-Z™: Hands-On Python & R In Data Science
In a word, this R Programming A-Z™: R For Data Science With Real Exercises! course is a priority for those people who want to get a depth learning of R programming. Take this course at Udemy today, you’ll get a very affordable price.
Tips: Click the following button to take this R Programming A-Z™: R For Data Science With Real Exercises! course for up to 95% off.Get Deal