Looking to dive deep into React from beginner to advanced? Looking to be proficient in creating fast and reactive web apps? Or wondering how to master all things about React hooks,React router, Redux, React routing, React.js and more? This React – The Complete Guide (incl Hooks, React Router, Redux) course is right for you. Learn this course today, save up to 95% off using coupon.
About The Complete React Course
This React – The Complete Guide (incl Hooks, React Router, Redux) course is taught by the professional developer of Maximilian Schwarzmüller, who also is one of the Udemy top-rated and successful instructors dedicated in high quality online education. As of 11/2019, there have been over 742,576 students enrolled and an average 4.6 top rating. It can be sure that this instructor won’t let you feel disappointed regardless of whether you learn to build powerful web apps or pick up the most-demand React technology from him. Till now, this React – The Complete Guide (incl Hooks, React Router, Redux) course has an average 4.7 rating and over 177,521 students enrolled, most of learners are very happy with what they’ve learnt. So, if you are looking for a good course to master everything you need to know about React, Reactjs, Hooks, Redux, and more associated techniques, this course will be a good boot camp.
What You Will Learn:
This React – The Complete Guide (incl Hooks, React Router, Redux) course will help people learn how to build reactive web apps, each part of the content is carefully structured so that people can deeply understand everything about React clearly. This course covers the basics of React, from React features to syntax to concepts. You will build foundational skills in a full range of technologies, including Reactjs, React hooks, Redux, React routing, Animations, Next.js, and you will learn to practice these skills in creating highly reactive apps. This course also will help you touch on more advanced topics and component features. Upon accomplishment, you will be able to add the sought-after web app development skill to your employability portfolio. Next, let’s have a simple overview on what you will gain from each lecture.
- 11 lectures will get you started with the basics of React. You will know what React is and understand the reasons why choose React. You will also get a outline of the course and clearly know how to get the most out of this course. Besides that, some useful resources and links included.
- 27 lectures will make an emphasis on learning the base features and syntax. In this big part of the React – The Complete Guide (incl Hooks, React Router, Redux) course, you will learn to understand the folder structure, component basics, JSX, JSX restrictions, JSX cheat sheet, children property, function components and more. You will also learn how to add binding, styling, and work with inline style. You will practice the base syntax.
- 12 lectures will help you learn more about lists and conditionals. You will learn how to output lists and practice conditionals.
- 13 lectures will help you get started with the styling react components, meanwhile you will learn somethings about elements. You will understand what the styled components are and how to work with CSS modules.
- 7 lectures will help you learn how to debug React apps. You will learn to understand what the errors messages are and how to find logical errors with ease.
- 63 lectures will help you focus on learning deeper into components and react internals. In this BIG module of the React – The Complete Guide (incl Hooks, React Router, Redux) course, you will dive deeper into all things about components, like how to split an app into components, how to compare components, how to update component lifecycle, how to work with functional components, and more. You will also need to learn more things about react internals.
- 42 lectures help you learn how to build a real app. In this part you be able to build a basis version of the Burger builder.
- 18 lectures help you know more about the web. You will learn to understand all Http and Ajax requests.
- 10 lectures will teach you how to access a server
- 33 lectures will help you learn more about routing from the basic to intermediate
- 14 lectures will teach how to add routing to your Burger project
- 17 lectures will teach you forms and form validation
- 22 lectures make a high concentration on learning Redux.
- 10 lectures will teach you how to add Redux to a project.
- 16 lectures will teach the advanced features of Redux.
- 22 lectures will teach all things about the Redux advanced for Burger project.
- 9 lectures will teach how to improve your Burger project.
- 12 lectures are all about testing.
- 6 lectures will tell you how to deploy an app to the web.
- 16 lectures will give you a bonus on how to work with webpack.
- 10 lectures will give you a bonus about learning Next.js.
- 16 lectures will teach you more about the animations in React apps.
- 13 lectures will give you a simple introduction to Redux Saga.
- 50 lectures are the knowledge of React Hooks.
- 15 lectures will tell you how to use hooks in the Burger builder
- 14 lectures are all about how to replace Redux using React Hooks.
- 1 lectures will give you a bonus on how to build the Burger CSS
- 10 lectures will sum up the course.
More About React, React Hooks, Redux And Next.js
React is a very popular skill in the world of web development. In this React – The Complete Guide (incl Hooks, React Router, Redux) course you will know why you should choose React and add it to your employability portfolio. React is one of the most popular and fastest-growing fronted libraries. If you are planning to create any specific type of product then React could be a good option for you. React is preferred by both app developers and business owners because of the benefits it offers. That being said, let’s find out the reason to choose React?
Reasons To Choose React
For your information, there are currently over 100,000 websites that are run on React. This shows the rising popularity of the new web development tool. Here are some of the main reasons why developers prefer to React.
- Higher quality and less development time
With the help of React, you can write clean and modular code which allows you to break the project into many components. This also allows you to reuse the code which helps in increasing the productivity of the developer.
- Easy to maintain
Another benefit of using React is that it is easy to maintain. Due to its modular structure, you can easily update it. The products that you create using React are more flexible. Not just that but they can also be scaled easily. By using React you can save both money and time. Till now, if you are interested in learning deeply about React, we recommend you try the React – The Complete Guide (incl Hooks, React Router, Redux) course here.
- SEO friendly
The projects made with React are more optimized for search engines. This is possible because React promotes high performance and speed. These are the two main factors that help to boost SEO. As a whole, you get to enjoy a better experience.
- High performing apps
React apps are created for performance. It has features such as server-side rendering and virtual DOM using which you can make large scale apps. These apps are also fast in performance.
From the above discussion, we can conclude that React gives us the convenience to work with various projects. It has several benefits over any other web development tool and that’s why it is preferred more by the developers.
React build a frontend pipeline through which you can use it with any of the backends. To make the function of React effective, hooks are being used.
In general, Hooks is the solution to all the problems of React, which the users, i.e. Facebook has encountered for five years. They have written thousands of components, but of no use. It is applicable whenever you are learning React. The usage of hook provides a good grasp of React.
This React – The Complete Guide (incl Hooks, React Router, Redux) course will help you learn further about React Hooks. These are optional. You can use it in a few attributes without the stress of rewriting any of the codes which are pre-existed. It is as simple as to learn anytime. There is no mandatory tutorial for this. Hooks are reversible components. There is no such breaking in between.
It is available now in the version of v16.8.0. It provides an enhanced API to React, the React like props, refs and context are compatible with this.
It is used to solve the following problems:
- With the use of hooks, you can generate credible logic from an attribute. It makes it preferable to be used and tested uniquely. It can be reused also. It doesn’t disturb the attribute hierarchy. This is one of the main reasons for the usage of Hooks widely.
- It enables you to divide one attribute into multiple parts which are based on the creation. It can be made simpler and predictable we opt for managing the attribute local stage.
- It helps you to know the credible use of Reacts various features without the use of classes. The attributes of React have always been closer. Hooks make the literal meaning of the functions without giving them away.
The above functions make hooks as a good accessory for React. It can be used with or without React. It holds less significance. If you want to work with React Hooks in a comprehensive boot camp, the React – The Complete Guide (incl Hooks, React Router, Redux) course will be a good start.
Why Learn to Create React Apps?
In this age of technological advancement, we want to give an enhanced mobile app experience to the users. Out of all the available options, React Native is probably the most preferred mobile app development tool.
React Native offers you with a cross-platform app development framework. By cross-platform mobile apps, we mean the apps that can be used both on android and ios. In this article, we will discuss the reasons to use React to creating mobile apps.
Reasons to Use React For Creating Mobile Apps
When it comes to developing mobile apps, most developers are fond of React Native. This is mainly because of the benefits it offers. Many big companies are already using this mobile app development tool. The main reasons to choose React include:
- Good for budget
When you are a new business, the most important thing you worry about is money. As a start-up, you want to gain fast profits so that you can grow your business. This is why you have to develop faster which can be achieved through React. It can save both your money and time in terms of mobile app development. So if you are looking to be an advanced app developer, we recommend you learn and master React. And this React – The Complete Guide (incl Hooks, React Router, Redux) course will help you know more about React and some relevant techniques.
- Cross-platform app development
One of the greatest advantages of using React is that it allows for cross-platform mobile app development. This means you can use the same code on both ios and android platforms. This saves you the trouble of re-writing the code.
- Transforming a web page to the mobile app is easier
With intuitive code overlays and fragmented module, React is nicely interfaced. This helps the developer to understand the code running by the app better. In times of need, one can easily adapt to the change.
React offers an upper-hand in mobile app development than any other development tool. It is easy to work with and at the same time saves you money as well.
For these, we need a single point application which should be quite simple and customizable.
What is Next.js?
While creating web apps with PHP, we have to create some files, then PHP code is written and at last, we have to execute it. Routing is not our prevalent concern after which the rendering of the app begins. It is being rendered on the server by default.
Below are some of the efficient features of Next.js:
- It provides an automatic page based routing mechanism which also gets support from dynamic routes.
- It easily enhances the pages when there is much need
- You can render the whole page while blocking data needs
- To attain faster page loading, it provides code splitting
- It enables to build your API without server functions, and with the use, if the same router
The complex process of app developing is being minimized with the help of this embedded software. It is easy to learn and has a simpler user interface. You just have to install this as a browser extension and you will get the desired operation.
It is quite a handy tool for app developers. The innovative and automated approach makes it too good.
Is Redux Still on Demand?
Today, there are many new tools and libraries available for software development. But jumping from one option to another will not be a smart thing to do unless you know the benefits of the particular tool.
Speaking of software development, Redux has been there for long and it also makes a popular choice for many. Now the question is why Redux is so popular or is still in demand. In this article, we will try to answer this question. You can learn more information about Redux from the React – The Complete Guide (incl Hooks, React Router, Redux) course.
Reasons Behind The Popularity of Redux
There is not one but several reasons why Redux is still used by developers. Here you go with the top reasons.
- Makes state predictable
If you have worked with Redux before then you must have an idea that it always makes stare predictable. When the same action and state is transferred to a reducer, the result produced is always the same. That’s because reducers are considered to be pure functions.
The never-changing state allows you to implement tasks like redo and undo. Not just that but it also enables you to move back and forth among the previous states.
With the help of Redux, it is easy to debug an app. You can easily understand any coding error because of the state and logging sections. It also makes it easier for you to figure out network errors and other bugs that may pop up during production.
- Ease of testing
In comparison to apps designed by another development tool, it is easier to test Redux applications. That’s because functions influence the state of pure functions.
These are only a few of the reasons why Redux is popular. Apart from this Redux can be used for server-side rendering as well. It is because of all these benefits that developers prefer Redux so much even today. To learn Redux and React deeply, the React – The Complete Guide (incl Hooks, React Router, Redux) course will be a good choice.
Refer to another top-rated React & Redux course here: Modern React with Redux [2019 Update]
In a word, the course will be a good online training for those people who want to master all things about React, Hooks, React Router, Redux and more. Learn this course today, don’t miss out on redeeming the best Udemy coupon here to help you learn at the most affordable price.
Tips: You can click on the ‘Get Deal’ button to verify the 95% off React – The Complete Guide (incl Hooks, React Router, Redux) coupon. The discount will be applied at checkout immediately. Learn now and get a low price just in $9.99.Get Deal