Buy Now – Save Up to 95% Off!
The Business Intelligence Analyst Course 2020 provides an amazing introduction to business intelligence analysis for any people who are interested in starting a career in the field of data science, including beginners new to programming and data science, experienced analyst, SQL programmers, students and those ones with no prior experience with analysis. You will learn the most practical business analysis skills to be able to start a career as a professional BI analyst. At the end of this course, you’ll master database theory, SQL, Tableau, data visualization, Statistics, Excel and more needed in being a successful BI analyst. Thus, is it the real time to learn and empower yourself? The Business Intelligence Analyst Course 2020 will teach everything you need to be a BI analyst.
Tips: You may click on the above button to enroll in the course for 95% off. The discount will be applied at checkout with coupon.
About The Business Intelligence Analyst Course
As known, the demand for BI analysts is blooming and the technologies of statistics, database theory, SQL, Tableau, problem solving and more have been ranked as the hottest professions. The business intelligence analyst is responsible for business decision-making, data analyzing, data visualization, problem-solving and more. So, the professional business intelligence analyst is high-demand in most industries. If you are also interested in knowing more about the BI analyst profession, we recommend you learn The Business Intelligence Analyst Course 2020. This course is intended for anyone interested in developing BI skills and experience to pursue a career in statistic, data science or machine learning. This course provides you the one-of-a-kind opportunity to pick up some practical skills and the latest job-ready skills related to the business intelligence analyst. Upon accomplishment, you will be able to use real data science skills and techniques to work as a professional BI analyst.
Targets and requirements:
The Business Intelligence Analyst Course 2020 is taught by 365 Careers, there is not any prior experience with business intelligence analyst required. Before starting your BI analyst learning journey, you’d better get MySQL, Tableau Public, and Anaconda installed on your PCs, and the instructor will show you how to accomplish it step by step. Besides that, every student should have Microsoft Excel 2003, 2010, 2013, 2016, or 365 to use. As the points mentioned above, now you may know the prerequisites to start this course. No matter who you are, SQL programmers, business owners, candidates, data analyst or beginners who are new to programming and data science, this ‘The Business Intelligence Analyst Course 2020’ will be a priority for learning everything you need to become a professional BI analyst.
More information you can gain from the BI analyst course:
The Business Intelligence Analyst Course 2020 comes designed with over 20 hours of on-demand video guide, 149 articles, 136 downloadable resources, and 411 lectures. Rich resources and carefully edited content will guide you to master all things about business intelligence analyst from the ground up. Next, let’s see the mains things you will learn from this course.
- You will learn what statistic is and how to become a professional in statistics.
- You will learn what SQL is and how to become an expert in working with SQL
- You will learn what Tableau is and how to use it to solve problems
- You will learn how to gather data
- You will learn how to analyze data
- You will learn how to visualize data
- You will learn how to present information in the form of metrics
- You will learn how to show information in the form of KPIs
- You will learn how to present information in the form of reports
- You will learn how to present data in the form of dashboards
- You will learn how to analyze your data including both current and historical data
- You will learn how to build a solid foundation of database theory
- You will learn how to extract data from databases
- You will learn how to write queries
- You will learn how to take full use of SQL and Tableau technologies to visualize data
- You will learn how to pick up the high-demand BI analyst skills that can be added to your employability portfolio
- You will learn how to utilize the data for improve your business decision-making abilities
- You will learn how to analyze business from the aspects of quality and quantity
- You will learn how to utilize your analysis skills and techniques to find trends and conditions
- You will learn how to analyze the research competition positioning
- You will learn how to work with the SQL technology and how to use it to build, design and manipulate databases
- You will learn how to master the Tableau technology and how to utilize it for building powerful professional visualizations
- You will learn how to deal with your real-world business analysis tasks like an expert
- You will learn how to master SQL and Tableau technologies like a professional
- … much more
What BI Analyst Skills Will You Learn?
The Business Intelligence Analyst Course 2020 gives you one of a kind opportunity to learn the popular and high-demand business intelligence analyst skills. It covers main skills and techniques needed to become a successful BI analyst. You will learn come to learn more about data and data science, excel skills and statistics. You will learn to understand database theory and master the most powerful and intuitive data visualization tool of Tableau. Along with that, you will also learn more about SQL technology. Next, let’s see some details from these 5 aspects.
Data and data science:
Taking into consideration the term of data science, the Business Intelligence Analyst Course 2020 makes an emphasis on helping you understand it. Data science has been rated as one of the most popular professions and the demand for data analyst is blooming. Increasingly business owners, analysts and statistician make sense of it and try to further their current skills level. If you are also interested in diving deep into data science, we recommend you take The Business Intelligence Analyst Course 2020 to start a complete learning. This course will help you learn a wide array of data science topics, including business analytics, data analytics, big data, business intelligence, predictive analytics, unsupervised learning, reinforcement learning, supervised learning, AI, machine learning and more. This course is suitable for anyone who has no experience with data science and programming language. The only necessary thing is a passion for self-learning. In the final, you’ll be able to apply the data and data science skills into real-world projects.
Statistics and Excel
Understanding statistics and mastering Excel are essential to business analysis. In this course you will learn the basics of statistics and the common-used Excel skills. You will get a deep understanding of the statistical testing and pick up the basics to build a solid foundation. If you are willing to improve your statistical abilities, then this The Business Intelligence Analyst Course 2020 can help serve as your guide. You will learn understand the advanced concepts of statistical analysis and enhance your critical thinking abilities. Along with that, you will be specifically introduced to Excel and how to use it for data analysis and decision-making. Learning to be more proficient in utilizing the features of Excel means adding a highly valuable skillset to your employability portfolio. Is it the real time to start The Business Intelligence Analyst Course 2020 boot camp? Don’t forget to redeem a valid Udemy coupon here to save more money.
The Business Intelligence Analyst Course 2020 online training will teach you the underlying database theory, you will learn to deeply understand how database works and why databases are useful for managing data. This will be very helpful for you starting SQL. As known, much of the data are resided in databases, so a basic knowledge of databases is a must If you want to become a professional business intelligence analyst. As you master these databases skills, you will be able to send data and execute queries for yourself. Even more, you will feel effortless in improving the way your company does its business.
After the learning of databases, you will continue SQL. SQL refers to the so-called structured query language, a high-demand data analysis skill for business. In this part, you will begin with the basics and build a solid foundation gradually. You can use SQL skills for data science purposes. You will learn how to take full use of SQL to create, design, and manage SQL databases. You will learn to use the SQL techniques to solve real world business analysis difficulties. The Business Intelligence Analyst Course 2020 tutorial assumes that you don’t have any experience or skills in SQL. After the completion, you will understand SQL better and be able to use it to solve your business analysis problems.
Tableau is a popular and good-to-use visualization tool in the business world. Being to use this Tableau tool provides more chances to become a high-paid business intelligence analyst. The Business Intelligence Analyst Course 2020 will teach you how to use Tableau to solve real-world problems. If you are looking to learn more about the most intuitive data visualization tool and master BI analyst in an all-in-on-one course, then we recommend you try this course on Udemy. You will take part in the best practices for data visualization and enhancing BI capabilities. By the end of this course, you will create powerful charts and dashboards, and accomplish real-world business intelligence tasks like an expert. Till now, what are you hesitating for? In 2020 being able to use data and master BI analyst will help you get huge opportunities or advance your careers.
The Business Analyst Course’s Content:
The Business Intelligence Analyst Course 2020 covers over 411 lectures, now let’s see what each lecture will teach you.
- 1 lecture introduce the course
- 5 lectures introduce the differences among the data science fields
- 1 lecture introduce to the relationship between data science fields
- 1 lecture introduce the purpose of each data science field
- 11 lectures introduce data science techniques
- 1 lectures introduce data science tools
- 1 lecture introduce data science career paths
- 1 lecture introduce how to dispel common misconceptions
- 1 lecture introduce the difference between population and sample
- 22 lectures introduce the types of data, measurement levels, categorical variables, numberical variables, visualization techniques, histogram, cross table, scatter plots, skewness, standard deviation, covariance, and more
- 2 lectures introduce the descriptive statistics
- 8 lectures introduce the fundamentals of inferential statistics
- 15 lectures introduce what confidence intervals are and how to master them
- 2 lectures introduce what the inferential statistics are
- 15 lectures introduce more information about the hypothesis testing
- 2 lectures introduce the hypothesis testing examples and exercises
- 10 lectures introduce the part 3. In this part of The Business Intelligence Analyst Course 2020, you will come to know the popular SQL technology
- 8 lectures introduce how to install and get started with MySQL
- 2 lectures introduce the best practices for mastering SQL
- 2 lectures introduce how to load the database of employees
- 58 lectures introduce the SQL select statement application
- 15 lectures introduce how to expand MySQL aggregate functions
- 36 lectures introduce the knowledge you need to know about SQL JOINs
- 10 lectures introduce the basics of SQL subqueries
- 19 lectures introduce what the stored routines mean and how to master it
- 7 lectures introduce the case statement
- 5 lectures introduce the popular visualization programming of Tableau
- 8 lectures introduce more information about the Tableau functionalities
- 12 lectures introduce more about the Tableau exercises
- 4 lectures introduce how to use both SQL and Tableau technologies to work for BI analyst
- 8 lectures introduce problem 1
- 5 lectures introduce problem 2
- 5 lectures introduce problem 3
- 5 lectures introduce problem 4
- 1 lecture introduce the problem 5
- 7 lectures introduce Python programming language
- 3 lectures introduce more things about Python variables
- 7 lectures introduce the fundamentals of Python Syntax
- 2 lectures introduce Python operators
- 4 lectures introduce conditional statements
- 7 lectures introduce Python functions
- 5 lectures introduce Python sequences
- 6 lectures introduce how to use iterations in Python
- 4 lectures introduce how to master the advance Python tools
- 5 lectures introduce how to work with integration
- 3 lectures introduce how to use Python, SQL and Tableau to solve business problems
- 32 lectures introduce more about integration.You will learn how to preprocess data like an expert
- 11 lectures introduce how to integrate Python and SQL techniques
- 6 lectures sum up the course and explain how to use the data visualization tool of Tableau for analyzing the predicted outputs
Refer to more data & analytics courses here:
- Learning Python for Data Analysis and Visualization
- Deep Learning A-Z™: Hands-On Artificial Neural Networks
- The Ultimate Hands-On Hadoop – Tame your Big Data!
- The Data Science Course 2019: Complete Data Science Bootcamp
- R Programming A-Z™: R For Data Science With Real Exercises!
- Python for Data Science and Machine Learning Bootcamp
- Data Science A-Z™: Real-Life Data Science Exercises Included
The Business Intelligence Analyst Course 2020 is one of the best-selling business analysis courses on Udemy, taught by the industry’s experts and aims at teaching students everything they need to succeed in becoming a successful business intelligence analyst. The course will teach students all things about statistics, data science, excel, database, database theory, SQL, and Tableau. If you are interested in starting a complete learning journey to become a professional business intelligence analyst, then The Business Intelligence Analyst Course 2020 will be a good start. The course will show you how to master the precise technical skills step by step, all things will be explained clearly and completely. Furthermore, the course also offers students the real-life examples to practise what they’ve learnt, besides that, they’ll get exercises, notes, quizzes and more to enhance the learning experience.
Tips: How to get the 95% off The Business Intelligence Analyst Course 2020 coupon? You may click on the following button to redeem a valid coupon immediately.Get Deal